Whispering (HyukxN)

VIXX boyxboy One-Shots

"Hyukkie, are you awake?"

 

"Yeah hyung"

 

"H-How are you?"

 

"I'm ok I guess. How about you?"

 

"Yeah, yeah I'm...alright"

 

The bed sheets ruffle, and the soft padding of feet is heard before Sanghyuk lifts up Hakyeon's blanket and slides in next to his hyung. Hakyeon's arms immediately embrace the maknae, and said boy relaxes in his hyung's arms.

 

Sanghyuk presses a kiss to Hakyeon's clothed chest and sighs,

 

"Everything will be ok hyung. I believe that, deep down in my heart and I know you do too"

 

"Why are you whispering Hyukkie?"

 

The older knows it's a stupid question; considering he's the one who started this all anyway. If he hadn't controlled his urges, his wants and needs then all of this wouldn't be happening and both boys wouldn't have been kicked out of their homes - Hyuk out of school. It was all Hakyeon's fault

 

"Hyukkie, are you awake?"

 

There was no answer, even after the fifth time the older male questioned the darkness sleeping only metres away from his own bed.

 

"I don't want to wake your parents, so I'm going to whisper-talk to you. I hope that's ok"

 

Oh Hakyeon's always been quite the talker, even to himself; especially to himself.

 

"There was a story on the news, about a young girl being kicked out of home because she was caught kissing her best friend, did you see that one? Of course you didn't, why would I even ask"

 

Now just because Hakyeon could - and loved to - talk, he never actually rambled unless he was nervous...and Hakyeon was beyond nervous right now. He had hoped that Sanghyuk really was asleep, and not pretending because he just wasn't sure if he was ready for Sanghyuk to hear this.

 

"Anyway there was this big story on it, and-and my parents had a big chat to me about what they would do if they caught me kissing my best friend - you - and it wasn’t a nice chat Hyukkie. They told me that they'd-they'd disown me, and never talk to me again but I told them not to worry because we haven't kissed and-"

 

"I want to kiss you hyung"

 

Hakyeon's heart shattered, absolutely shattered.

 

"Y-Yah, Hyuk I asked if you were awake-"

 

"Do you want to kiss me hyung?"

 

The maknae had gotten out of his bed and slid in beside Hakyeon. Their bodies were close, so damn close and young Hyuk didn't know what he was feeling; all he know was that his heart was racing and pounding so fast and he was sweating and then suddenly his lips were on Hakyeon's and every bad thought, every tear, every worry was just...gone.

 

"You kissed me hyung, now we have be together forever"

 

Hakyeon didn't dare ruin the moment by telling his dongsaeng that the young boy in fact kissed him, and not the other way around. Hakyeon didn’t know how to feel, but he knew what he was feeling was definitely good and he wanted to feel that way again very soon.

 

That was nine years ago, and the boys have not been separated for more than a day in those nine years. Hakyeon never intended for his parents to come and check on them that night. They were 18 and 20 for Christ's sake! They were also in Hakyeon's bed…

 

"Out! Out the both of you! Hakyeon we thought we raised you differently, but obviously not. Get your things and leave Cha Hakyeon, take your disgusting little pet with you too"

 

That was three weeks ago and the boys are now resting in a motel somewhere just out of Seoul. They only had a few sets of clothes - they mostly shared clothes though - and both worked two jobs just so they were able to afford anything. They just...left; they told no-one where they were going, what they were going to do. They just left, and after these three weeks Hakyeon was still worried. He wanted his boyfriend  to finish school, and to be able to go to University so he can grow up and do wonderful things with his life

 

"I'm whispering, because that's what got us into this" Hyuk finally explained after a little while of silence. "Sanghyuk-" Hakyeon was cut off by the sweetest thing; Hyuk's lips on his.

 

"Shh, whispering got us into this and this is the best thing that's ever happened to me"

 

A/N: It's short, but I actually really like this one. I used VIXX Generator to find this prompt :)

Not Edited