Chapter 9

Believe

 

'wait , what?'  Himchan wakes up to her realization. It is 4 a.m , and she is trying to brain the blurr image that is in front of her. She is sitting on her study table , sleeping on her diary.  "pheww , hope that Ailee won't read this" 

 

" YONGGUK YOU PABO" ..... Himchan chuckles as she realize that she only wrote that in her head. She looks to the bed beside her. There is a girl who is sleeping soundly. Himchan smiles as she moves from her study table and pacing to Ailee's bed. Himchan sits beside the latter and smile weakly.

 


"...what if , one of them come to you and confess , which one will you accept straight away...Yongguk or....??? "

 

Himchan let out a small sigh and get up from Ailee's bed , whilst moving to switch off the room's light. Himchan then settle herself on her study table and swtich on her table's light. She then open up her diary and stare at the blank page again. She begins to write ....

 

10th October 2011

Dear diary

tbh , I started to like this guy for a long time , once I step into this university. He was very nice , hardworking , urghhh , he is just so perfect , Idek why. 

But I think , I am also getting too comfortable with Gukkie , and idk if I am jealous when he keeps on talking about Dae-whatever ~ but I guess , that is just my thoughts right? I don't mind about Gukkie liking someone else. If he likes that person , why...... not ><  (I guess?) , provided that that person is good ....

as for this crush of mine , why not I just try to show my attention to him right?

idk , lets wait and see what will happen later.

 

Himchan then close her diary and lay down back to her bed. its only 2 hours left before she can get herself prepared for class. As she try to figure out what she feels, her eyes slowly shut and takes her to her dreamland ....

 

 

 


 

 

 

Himchan walks into her class with Ailee and sit at the front line of the lecture hall. It's still early though. The class supposed to start at 8.30 am , but they come in by 8.00 am. Well , they love to come early by the way. Ain't it shows part of their efforts to be a good student? kkk...

Himchan stares at the whole lecture hall. The air conditioner sure "shocked" her bone. The hall is getting colder by minutes. She then turns her head to Ailee who is busy with her phone and songs. Headphone will always be with her , like nobody can throw this habit of hers. She will bring it everywhere. Himchan then stares at her phone blankly. Nobody is coming in , its 8.05 am according to her watch right now. *sigh ~ 

As Himchan scrolls down the pictures through her Instagram (strong_chan XP) , she realizes that people starts to come in and fill in the empty seats. There are a lot of noises ; as more people coming in.

 

 

She then checks her twitter , ignoring the noises ; not realizing that someone that she thought that she should wait  , is sitting beside her.

Himchan can feel someone is staring at her phone , which then realize it when she turns her head and look at the person through her shoulder. She blinks her eyes few times , with her big doe eyes , which makes the younger to chuckle at her reaction.

" what the hell? why so close you ! " Himchan then closes her gap to Ailee. The person giggles at how cute Himchan is. He then close her gap to Himchan as he receives a playful stare from Ailee too , which makes the older to smile happily , knowing the meaning of it. He then look at Himchan and close his gap to the her , closer... and closer .... and ....he gives a quick peck to her cheek.  " Good morning princess " .

Himchan startled and frozed to her position , before he realized and screams " yah , you wanna die?????? !!! aish ! "  , which she then take a glance to Ailee who is laughing out loud and bring everyone at the hall to focus at them , whilst this guy who is smiling innocently ,  watching how cute Himchan is , getting teased by Ailee and him ... 

 

Ailee keeps on laughing at how red Himchan's face is as she claps her hand to the guy. Himchan who realize that starting to stare at Ailee , and pout ignoring both of them. 

 

" yah , dont be mad . don't you like it? " Ailee whispers to Himchan as she glances to the guy , who is still smiling looking at them. 

" I am sorry . it's not that I can control that though " the guy whisper to Himchan , still teasing Himchan ~

" you and your whatever reason " said Himchan to him , who is now controlling how red her face is. 

" awww, why you are so cute ??? " The guy squeezes Himchan's cheek which makes the latter to scream again and chase the said guy ; who is now runnning in the lecture hall , trying to hide himself , while laughing happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" YAH ; LEE JONG-HYUN , DO YOU WANNA DIEEEE ????? "

 


 

A/N : 

Hello , I am soooo sorry for late update . this will actually end by few chapters (hopefully).

so who do you think this Jong-hyun guy is to Himchan and Ailee? heee

thanks for those who wait for the update and subscribes to this fic.

see ya . do subscribe and comment aite? and upvote will be highly appreciated :)