Chapter 8

Believe

 

Himchan stares at her diary. She will write it everyday . Usually , she will write it with a happy face eversince she met Yongguk , 6 months ago. 

But now , she started to stare at it blankly and knows nothing to write. 

 

Last call …..

 

“ Hye Gukkie”

“ Hye Channie , it has been a week though , what’s up? Sorry that I don’t call you much lately “

“ nay , its okay . What are you doing? “

“ Ouh , I am… ehm , w-well…. Why? Do you have anything to tell me?”

“ Are you , by any chance….is with Daehyun? “

“ ha-ha-ha-ha , ehm….well , y-yeah , sort of...how did you know? “

His awkward laugh makes Himchan forcing her sad smile to appear. She knows it , she knows it very well ….

 

“ well , I just knew , this is Himchan for God’s sake Yongguk ! “ 

Himchan said it happily , trying to hide what she feels now. And there is Yongguk who bought that act …. 

Yongguk chuckles hearing that laughs coming from Himchan . He doesn’t want to make his best friend to mad at him though.

 

“ Alright , tell me . What is it? “

“ What about Daehyun? “

“ Eyy , no worry , he has go back home with Youngjae. We had our dinner just now.”

“ ouh Youngjae , his housemate aite? “ Himchan trying to remember the story Yongguk told her before.

“ yeap….and his classmate too “ Yongguk gives his nods to his phone.

 

“ Actually , Gukkie , I ehm…I like this one guy in my class “

 

Yongguk startled to the confession that HImchan made. but he continues...

" is it , whoa , who is this LUCKY guy huh?" said him while stressing the word , and yes ; there is fake chuckle made that Himchan doesnt notice that it was one.

 

Himchan continues....  " well , I think he is such a hardworking guy , focus in his study ......" (this continues as Himchan trying to tell Yongguk of how this guy is , and there is Yongguk , listening to each words , trying to digest what he felt , and trying to be fake for reasons that he unsure off)

 

After a while , Yongguk started to ask few things " aww , he must be a good guy , isnt he? Do I know him by the way? "

Himchan smiles upon the statement , and mentioned :

" eh , no , I dont think that you know him since , he is from other school and yeah , this is my first time knowing him too , so yeah " 

 

Yongguk nods. He feels that at the least , Himchan is still unsure of what he felt about this particular guy.  " wait , why the hell should I be uneasy about this? I should be happy hearing this right? " argue Yongguk with his head and .............. HEART.

" I see , OMG babe , I really want to meet this guy you know. Have you tell him of what you felt? "

" ARE YOU CRAZY? hahahaha , of course no Gukkie , I just ......... THINK that I like him ........... and thought to share this with you , of which ...(in a slower voice) I don't even know why " this makes Yongguk to smile weakly. 

 

 

the conversation goes on until late of night , them sharing things about their studies and other things that they THINK they should share together.

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan lays back on her bed while coverring her eyes with her hand that smells like a vanilla. It is from her body lotion that she's using. She loves this smell so much. It makes her feel calm for a reason. Deep sigh is heard.. 

" Are you okay Himchan? "

Himchan open her eyes that is about to shut ; to the voice that call her name.

" ouh , haa , I think so " said her and she trying to get up and look at her roommate.

" why ? whaddup? "

" I am okay , really ! " Himchan is trying to persuade her friend with that thought "

" tch , do you think that I just know you yesterday? COME ON , TELL ME " this girl shouts to Himchan's ear that reflect the latter to push the former away from her bed.

 

" OUCH !!!!    WHAT THE HELL HIMCHAN " shout her with loud voice of hers. Himchan stares at her blankly and think that how high the pitch of this girl can be.

" serve your right Ailee " smile Himchan while helping the younger to get up.  

" sorry " Himchan apologize

" nayyyy , its okay. Come on , tell me .... so is this because of the guy that you like in the class , or me that makes you annoyed which I know I am or , Daehyun or.......... YONGGUK? " 

Ailee screams to the last name mentioned. Himchan quickly cover the younger's mouth when she shouted that way. Ailee smiles under Himchan's hand.

" AHHHH , so its Yongguk then . Palli , tell me ! " 

" aish , why do you think that it is about him? I dont even tell you about anyone , and where the hell do you heard about daehyun and what not? "

 

" babe , I am awake to your voices everynight FOR GOD SAKE , and there is you screaming those names each night , especially ................ "

" especially? " Himchan questioned.

" Yongguk-ssi " Ailee continue.

" I did? " Himchan is not sure whether she should smile or not to this statement. Knowing that she does talk while sleeping , and knowing that she trust this girl a lot , makes her feel easy that its Ailee who heard those talk most nights. 

 

" you know , I am confused Ailee "

" to which? "

" whether ................ " Himchan stares at the latter and try to find the best word to say.

" whether you like Yongguk or our classsmate aint you? "

 

Himchan's eyes growing wider upon hearing this , which makes Ailee to laugh at the espression.

" ayyyyyyy , DONT LAUGH AT ME , YOU PABO "

" so that is what makes you worry girl? " Ailee continues as her laugh decreased. She then smile and touch Himchan's long hair to show her assurance that she is there for Himchan. Himchan nods and smile weakly. 

 

" you know , I think I know who you worry for the most " Ailee continues after there is few seconds of silence.

" what is it? " Asked Himchan , wanting to know the views from a natural person like Ailee. 

" but before that , I want to ask you a question .... what if one of them come to you and confess , which one will you accept straight away .... Yongguk or ....???? "

 

That one question makes Himchan look at Ailee for a long time and give it a deep thought. She knows that she knew the answer , and she also knew that Ailee notice it as well , but this mysterious girl wont tell her directly , as how the younger always treat Himchan to be independent with her thought. 

 

Himchan straight away go to her table and grabs her diary , and write a big phrase in the new page ....

 

YONGGUK YOU PABO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

 

 

 


A/N : 

YEAYYY  , chapter 8 already , alright I am so sorry for late update (of why I write this chapter a bit longer tbh)

.... and I will keep on saying sorry until this fic is complete. kkk T_T 

Thank you for those who subscribed to this story and there is something that makes me so happy.

THANK YOU TO KIMparkshi FOR UPVOTING THIS FIC . OMG , THANK YOU SO MUCH *shed tears*

 

see you guys for next chapter. Dont forget to subscribe and comment and upvote and .... (list goes on) ><