Chapter 6

Believe

 

"kringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"

 

Himchan reaches her alarm clock. 6.30 AM. She quickly get up from her bed , straighten her long hair up and tied it to a ponytail. She then get up , smiling to see her ironed dress.  

 

A bip makes her stares to her phone. A message comes in.

" Are you ready yet? "

" yeah , I am about to go out , how about you? " Himchan replied.

" I am on my way , I will meet you there then? "

" Yeah , see ya "

 

Himchan then brushes the unseen dust that she thinks does exist on her outfit and started her journey. She then plugged in the earphone to her ears and started to walk to the bus station. The whether is nice and its still 8 in the morning. 

As she takes her steps down from the bus , her heart beats in a fast speed.   " pheww , I hope that things will be okay " .

Havent meet him for such a long sure gives me this kind of goosebumps neh?" She's comforting her heart ~

 

 

She then walk to across the road to reach the said place. She smiles without realizing that a pair of eyes staring at her for who-knows-how-long-it-was. 

Himchan keeps on walking and stop at the corner of the junction , beside the coffee house and stare at her watch " Am I late ? "  She mumbles to herself. She then let her handphone out from her handbag and start to call Yongguk.

 

 

 

" Are you here Gukkie? "

" Yeah , I am here already "

" Really? "

Himchan then looks around and remove some hairs that stuck on her eyes. Her hand stays on top of her head as she focus at the figure that is staring at her. The phone is still on her ears and she stands straight as the said figure comes closer and smiling to her.

 

" You look so stunning "

.... said the latter as he scans Himchan's outfit. It is so simple yet fit her nicely. White top fitting in with dark brown leather jacket , that is paired with ripped jeans and high heel boots. Himchan then suits the outfit with brown shades scarf that it linked around her neck. Not to mention of her long loose hair that is perfectly dyed and suits her. A sunglass is the last to be mentioned.  

Himchan stays still without any say. The older then holds her hand that still stay on her hair without the latter realizing it. A smile formed at the former. With that , a deep voice is heard through her ears. 

" Hi? "

 

Her stares lost as she then comes to her realization about what is happening to her.

" err , hi............Gukkie? "

 

The latter chuckles and makes a small circle at the younger's hand that is still in his hand. 

" Yeah , long time no see Channie . You look so beautiful " 

 

Yongguk then grins as he cant stop staring at Himchan who is now blush to his compliment. He himself can't even realize that Himchan does compliment him with the same say. Yongguk is wearing a simple knit top pairing with scarf suiting the color. Sneakers is the simplest shoe that he can think off but well , that is always his favorite shoes though , so yeah ....

He himself can't believe that he can compliment her that easy as ... well , it must be awkward right to compliment a girl directly like that after not meeting for such a long time , but nah ......... Yongguk likes that direct word did come out from , cause God , this girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty . Screams Yongguk in his head.

 

Himchan looks at their hand that interwined to each other . She smiles and stares back to Yongguk who seems lost to what they should do next. Yongguk who realize the stares , look at Himchan...The small moves from Himchan's hand makes Yongguk chuckles awkwardly and started to release the grip.

" err , should we have a sit? "

" yeah "

 

They then take a sit beside the window. They choose to sit outside and nearby the window of the coffee house. A pretty good spot for an awkward couple I guess. (idek XP) .

 

The time goes by as they talk and chit-chatting to each other. Lots of stories shared and laughes can heard from their spot. They don't even realize that the time almost reach to lunch hour. 

 

" ehm , do you want to go to other places? "

" yeah , I am okay with that , do you have any place to suggest? "said Himchan as she quickly finish her Mocha.

" ehmmmmmmmmmm...................

 

 

 

 

" want to go to Myeongdong? "

 

 

 

 

 


A/N :

Okay , I know that some of you must be mad that I didnt update for a really long time ( I am so sorry *bows )

but I will continue this in a close time and finish this first ; before I finish up with the rest of the fanfics that have been hiatus for thousand years  (cries).

Sorry for such a simple update . / grins and tip toe-ing away /

Do comment if you have any idea about what to happen next , hehe , see ya :) 

 

 

 

ouh btw , these are the ideas that I TRIED to explain about their outfits (sorry if they were wrongly explained but yeah....)

( all pictures are credit to their own owners)

 

Himchan's outfit idea  

 

 

 

Yongguk's outfit idea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks ^_^