Chapter 7

Believe

 

 

It has been a few days after the last time Himchan met Yongguk.

She smiles remembering the day when they hang out for the first time together after not meeting each other for such a long time.

" He has grown up to be such a good person " Himchan mumbles as she arranges all of her books to her bag for tomorrow's class.

Himchan has now starting her class at the Art University that she dreamed of for such a long time. Hearing that Yongguk continues his studies in law , she smiles and she shout "fighting" in her head for him.

 

 

 

Now , it has been a month since the last time they met each other.

Along the way , they contact each other for almost everyday. Himchan does realize that she still remember about what is the "habit" of Yongguk , and she still doesnt mind on that. She still encourage him as long as she could. Knowing that she can't touch about the "matter" much , she just keep on cheering Yongguk for how he is now ~ 

 

As for Yongguk , he knows that Himchan makes his day so much and always be beside him for all these while . He can sense that he started to feel comfortable to call Himchan for everytime he has any problems , or anything the he thought to share with her. He doesn't know how does that happened , but it just happened to be that way. 

 

 

Yongguk then grabs his phone from his pocket and dialing a number ....

 

" Hello "

" ouh hi there , whaddup? " 

Yongguk smiles listening to a voice that he sense that he can't get enough to listen to.

" yeah , am doing fine. are you busy? sorry if I disturb you though"

" tch , for such a long time you called without asking me beforehand , now you are worried? do you want me to laugh or what? haha "

" haha , sorry about that " Yongguk replied.

" its okay , why ? you have something to tell me? Your voice .... it is different. Are you okay? "

" ehm , well , you can read me huh? "

" tch , its not that I just know you yesterday Gukkie. Now tell me , I will listen. "

 

Yongguk smiling after ending up the call. It is just a simple story tho , but he thinks that he needs to share it with Himchan. Telling her that there is this friend of his that he just met recently , seems nice to him , makes Yongguk feels comfortable with him. That guy just enter the same university as Yongguk , but he studied in music faculty. Himchan finds it as something that she doesn't really want to think it as a bad thing though. She tried to comfort herself that Yongguk is still the same boy and now , a man that is the same as how she knows before. Without her concern , she finds herself a little bit confused of why she feel insecure about the guy that Yongguk told her just now...

 

 

 

" You know what? he is really cute and nice . We met during the university event when he is part of the participants in the event that I handled. We then become close since we always contact each other even after the event. I think it is because we feel comfortable and have the same taste in music. I guess , you can join us sometime if we meet up though in the future (chuckle) , it ain't a bad idea isn't it? "

Himchan stuttered listening to that but she ....

" ehm y-yeah , how old is he Gukkie? "

" He is a year younger than us " 

" I see , well , perhaps I can meet him up in the future "

She can hear Yongguk smiling through his voice and how he is being excited introducing this guy to her. 

 

" Why do I feel bad about this? am I jealous "

Himchan fights with her thought ~

" wait no , Himchan , just listen and be beside him aite , don't do or think or stupid things now "

She reminding her head about that.

 

 

" I know right Channie , we should . Plus , it has been a while since the last time I met you though "

" yeah , well , you studied so far from me , now blame the university of yours " 

" hey , hahaha , don't say that. I don't choose to be far away from my best friend "

" yeah , you are right , BEST FRIEND whatever " she stressed on that word that make Yongguk chuckled afterwards.

" you are baby , you will always be someone that I trust , eventhough what happened " Yongguk comes to his lower voice again ~

" alright alright , I got ya " Himchan grins.

 

 

Silent .... ( they chuckled after a few minutes of silent )

 

 

" hey , I forgot to ask you , what is the name of that guy? "

" he is ......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

" his name is Jung Daehyun"

 

 

 


 

A/N :

Okay , some of you might be mad , but sorry , its only now that I manage to continue , few chaps left ( I guess XD )

Well , whatcha think about this chapter? can you give me some comments ?   /GRINS/

something like " I like it " or " thank you" will be enough to make my day. HEHE

hope that you can comment and subscribe , and see how things will go aite?

anddddddddd ........ who do you think Daehyun is? /kkkkk/ make sure to subscribe for next update aite? :)))))

thank you <3