Chapter 3

Believe

 

" Hello ... "

" ouh , ahh , hye "

" so how is my voice? " 

" it is deeper than the last time I met you " Himchan can hear a giggle from Yongguk.

" do you think it is weird to have this sort of voice? "

" uh? ahh , well , not really . I find it attractive though "

His heart feel happy hearing that from her. Without concern , he smiles widely to remember how Himchan looks like right now. He does know that Himchan is not a type of person who like to post any of her pictures much and thats make Yongguk to be jappy hearing that she is okay all these while.

 

Silent.

 

It has been five years since the last time they met. Of course they are so awkward right now. Both seems to have nothing to say compared to when they have a chat in facebook. Hearing voice sure can make both stay in silence for a long time.

 

" ehmmm , is it true? " Himchan starts to break the awkward moment.

" ouh , ehm , yeah "

" really? you sure that you are not lying gukkie? "

" why should I channie? "

" and what is it actually? I meant , if you can tell me honestly about it "

" tbh , I am afraid to tell you since it will usually make people to ignore and leave me , idk if I can manage to tell you though "

" well , I might not know and I have known you for long , whatever happened , you know you can have me behind you isnt it? "

 

( should I tell her? should I really tell her? ) --- Yongguk questions himself. He knows that Himchan is one the sweetest girl when they were at school , one of his close friend too . ( I should just try to trust her aint I? ) 

 

" Himchan - ssi ""

" yes ? "

" I .... I ...... will you be okay receiving this? "

" I will try , no worry buddy "

" alright , I will tell you now. Channie , tbh , I .......... I am having a big dilemma in my life. For years I have been searching of which and what stood the most but ..... "

" but what gukkie? " channie ask him for further explaination.

" but ... I still cant deny that ..... "

Himchan's waiting for the confession patiently. Her heart beats fast as to know what happened to her little friend.

 

 

 

 

 

" I still can't deny that I am a biual "

 

 

 

 

 

'WHATTTTTTTT?????' Himchan screaming silently to herself.

( OMG , did I hear it wrongly? omo , what should I do right now? )   --- Himchan is trying to rationalize things.

' biual is....wait , biual is......OMG , like seriously channie. You are not dreaming ' .

A lot of questions coming withing that short period of time. and Himchan doesnt know of why hearing this makes her heart stops for a while , saying that she did imagine living happily as a couple with Yongguk once she meets him agan . ( It is okay Himchan , lets just be a good friend of his okay? )  --- Himchan's trying to console her heart slowly. ( I am sure , he has his hard times too ). She thought that

 

" ehm. How long have you been realizing about it? " 

" i think it starts after our high school. Few years after the last time we met? "

(OMG , means , he has this dilemma in his identity for quite a long time) Himchan thought it seriously. The conversation paused for more than 2 minutes. Himchan still trying to tell herself that it is okay to have a friend like yongguk and it is okay to help him all the way until he figure out that he is just a normal person by helping him just to like any girl.

 

" Channie , I am sure that you are dissapointed with me right now aint you? "

" uh? ehm ... idk what to say "

" well , told ya "

" you sure that you can trust me with the secret? No , I meant ..... how can know that I wont do any harm about this? Do you trust me completely? "

And she continues , " and do your friend know about it? "

 

Silence .   

 

" my dear , I do trust you even if we havent meet for year. Idk that you will stay to be my friend after hearing this , but .... I hope that you will ...... and , nope , so far its only you and my best friend , but you dont know him "

Himchan nods and she has started to have a lot of positive thoughts about it. She feels that she needs to to help no matter what.

 " look. Wait , have you ever try to date any girl seriously? " Himchan starts to let her questions out.

" no , I didnt , I am afraid that I might hurt her at the end " Yongguk says it slowly. His voice contains a lot of feeling right now. Himchan can feel it.

 

 

 

 

 

" Channie...... " Yongguk says it with his deep voice.

" yes ? "

" will you .......... "