Chapter 4

Believe

 

" channie ? "

" yes? "

" will you...? " Yongguk stucks on saying the next word. ' will she accept my thought? will she stay after listening this?' He thought that.

" yes Gukkie? "

 

 

 

 

 

" will you still be my friend after this? "

" haha , is that what makes you stay in silent for a long time? "

He chuckled a bit. " yeah "

" Yongguk , it's not that I just know you for few days. Let's be a good friend right? "

Yongguk stunned for quite a while holding his phone close to his ear.  " ehm , you sure? "

" why not ? Wait , I am just going to tell you , for whatever things happened between us , I will always suport you alright? "

 

 

Yongguk shed small tears formed at the corner of his eyes. It's hard for him to cry , but he did. and it's hard too ; to listen to this sort of conversation . He does think that he thought too much about being rejected by his friend though the feeling and fear about that thought is still there. 

 

" yongguk ? you okay ? "

" ehm , uhh? sorry. yeah , I am okay ... "  He then give a short gap between the conversation.   " ehmmmmmmmmm , thanks a lot , Himchan "

Himchan smiles listening to that. She doesnt relize that she also cried holding the thought that her friend is having such a hard time for quite a long time. 

 

" you dont have to say that Gukkie. I didnt do anything " she's beaming for a long time. She knows that she didnt say anything wrong . 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

Few days after that .

 

 

 

" Himchannn , there is a letter for you ". Her mother calls from downstairs loudly.

" alright mom , am going down in a minute " 

 

Himchan quickyly reached the letter that her mom put on the dining table. She then glance for a while for her mom is preparing lunch. " Thanks mom " 

 

" what is this eh? "

The moment when she started the letter , her eyes widen and she jumps happily at the kitchen.  

 

 

" OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "

 

 

" wae? "    

" OMG MOMMMM , I GOT A UNIVERSITY IN ARTS ! MY DREAMS MOM ! MY DREAMS ! " she quickly hug her tightly. Tears going down to her cheek heavily. 

" chukkhae channie " 

" thanks mom. ahhh , I am going to tell Gukkie about this " she then run quickly to her room and left her mom with a lot of questions .

" Gukkie? " her mom whisper to herself .

 

 

 

 

' where is my phone , where is my phone? ' himchan sings to herself happily.

 

 

She quickly dial his number and wait excitedly.

 

She quickly give her reaction to her phone once she heard someone picking up. " heyyyyyy , you busy? "

" not really. why? you sounds so excited "

" OMG , you know what? I got a letter from university. I get to further in ARTS gukkie. you know how I have been craving for this course right? "

" really? whoa. daebak ! congratulations channie. I am sooo happy for you " said Yongguk happily. 

" thanks. what about you gukkie? "

" I am still waiting for mine. I think its gonna arrive in a day or two. "

" I really hope that we can go to the same university "

" me too channie " Yongguk smiles. He has been hoping for the same too. It has been a while since they meet for years. and even now , they havent meet each other.

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" hey "

" yes? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" do you want to meet me channie? "