Chapter 5

Believe

 

 

" what did he say? Am I dreaming .... or I am not? "  Himchan keeps on tapping her body that " NO , YOU ARE NOT DREAMING "

 

 

" channie? "

" huh? "

" are you okay? "

" yeah , I am okay "

" did I make you shocked or something? "

" well .......... a little "  She blushed saying that.

 

" Sorry "

" No , its nothing "

" I just thought that I should meet you since , we havent meet for ages right? " 

 

Himchan takes quite a time to read her mind whether she wants to accept that offer or not. 

 

 

" but Its okay if you dont want to meet me though. I dont mind . Really "

Yongguk trying to play around with her mind. Somehow, he is hoping that she will accept that offer though. But at the same time , he doesnt mind if she rejects it. Well , it has been ages since the last time they met , thus , he understood why Himchan take quite a long time to decide . Plus , she knows that ...............

 

 

" Alright then "

 

The answer come out before Yongguk finishes his line in his head.    ( She wants to accept my offer? )  Yongguk smiles and replying to her.

 

 

" whoa , alright. good then. so its set now. Do you know any good place that we should meet up? "

" ehm , I dont really mind Gukkie. Its you who wants to meet me , why not you decide? "  She giggles.

" haha , alright then , ehm .................................................. what about the Coffee House that we have in town? will that be alright? "

" kyaa . You know that I am a coffee maniac , I love it ! we will meet there then. alright? "

" meet ya tomorrow , good night channie "

" alright , gonna wait for your text then. sweet dreams "

 

 

The conversation ends there and both are landing on their bed slowly. They are smiling and wishing that they can meet up happily tomorrow. The action goes for quite a while. 

 

HIMCHAN'S POV

Himchan shut down her laptop and wash her face off. She is very particular when it comes skin care etc . That is why everyone love to touch her soft and white skin. but , well , she only allow her family and close person to touch her skin though . stranger? BIGGGG MISTAKE if they did ! 

:3

She then end up sitting in front of her closet and stare at hundred of dresses and outfits that she has. Her thought comes to how Yongguk will be , is he the same is shown in his facebook profile? what if , he is really different? what if he lies that he is sick to know whether she wants to be his friend? how can she be sure that yongguk still the same guy that she knows years back? 

 

The thought keep on playing in her head until she finishes choosing her outfit and set herself down on her bed. Himchan is a perfectionist. She loves to tidy up everything and make sure that everything is settled perfectly before she decides to sleep. It is her one true principle that she never go against to. 

 

 

YONGGUK'S POV

Yongguk still laying down on his bed. He is eye-ing his room for quite a long time.

" I should really have someone to clean all these music sheets with me " he thought that. 

Yongguk always write he thought and write them on as lyrics. but , usually he dont like to arrange those sheets once he wrote them. They are all over his place. Desk , floor even cupboard ><  . Usually , he just clean up his bed and left everything mess up since for him " its easier for me to look for them back " when it is actually not -_-  

Suddenly his eyes stop on a picture hang in his room. Its a picture of his classmates when he was still small . which means ................. " omg , wait up "

 

He quickly stands up and go to that picture. He stares at the picture closely and trying to find someone in that picture.    

 

" there she is "

 

 

 

 

Yongguk brings the picture down and sit on his bed again. He then looks at the picture for quite a long time.  

 

" she is so cute back then ".

 

Without notice , he is smiling widely to the picture and he also realize that his heart beats so fast. He then shocked to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" OMG , what the h*** is happening to you Yongguk -ah ? "