CONFESSION

3 musketeers

Next day, after schedule f(x) return to their dorm. Not like usual, this time Vic sits on couch, totally silent. Worry is printed on her face. Her members recognize her difference. Krystal hugs her, Sulli hold her hand while Amber and Luna bring her hot chocolate. Luna says “Unnie? You seem different today. When we are not on stage you just sit, your face is lifeless. What happened, unnie?”. “When your best friends confess to you, they said they had loved you for years, then how do you feel?” Vic asks. Sulli asks again “You said they? You mean more than one confessed to you?”. Vic answers “More than one, there are 3”. Amber exclaims “all 3. Finally Zhoumi oppa, Changmin oppa and Kuyhuyn oppa all confessed to you”. Vic is surprised “How do you know? I didn’t say their names”. Krystal answers “We have known for very long time. Only you don't”. Vic pipes: “Is it that obvious? Why i can't realize?”. Luna answers “Because you always see them as a friend, a brother not a man”. Sulli advices “Now you have to think carefully. See them as a man. Who is the man you need most when you are tired, happy and sad. When you need a shoulder whose you need most”. Krystal says while standing up “Take your time unnie. You must think carefully”. Then Krystal,Amber,Sulli and Luna leave her alone.

Outside f(x)'dorm, there is f(x)' manager oppa. He hears every single words members said. Realizing Vic is weird today, he knows something is wrong so he decides to listen to their conversation sneakly. While Vic is deep in her thoughts, her phone rings. “Yeoboseo? Mr Lee?”. “Vic, where are other members?” Mr Lee Soo Man asks. “They are in their rooms. I'm sitting in our living room alone. What for sir?”. “Vic comes to my office now and don't tell others even your members. Your manager is waiting for you”. Vic is confused but ready to go out. When she opens the door, she is shocked “Oppa why are you standing in front of the door like that. You are scaring me”. Her manager oppa doesn't bother to answer her, he drags her toward their car “Quickly, in the car. Did you tell other members?”. “Ani. I comes right away i hand up with Mr Lee”. On the way to Mr Lee' office, manager oppa apologizes her “ Vic, i'm really sorry”. Vic is surprised “Heh? Why do you say sorry?”. “I heard everything you said with your members about the confessions. I didn't know what to do so i called Mr Lee Soo Man. I'm scared. Now i wonders whether it's right or not”. Vic smiles to him “Oppa it's ok. It's because you are worried about us. I understand you”. “Vic, i don't know how Mr Lee will react. But if you don't agree with him just ignore it. I will always support u. He isn't always right. Sometimes it's better to ignore his advices or exactly orders”. “Ne oppa. Don't worry. You are the best manager oppa on earth!”. Then they laugh. But some parts in her know there is nothing funny after hearing Mr Lee ' serious voice.

In Mr Lee's office, there are Vic and Mr Lee, only them. Manager oppa has to wait outside. Mr Lee starts with an abnormal calm voice “So did you make your decision Victoria?”. Vic mutters “I think i will ...” but Mr Lee interrupts her “Let's me remind you something first. You and them are best friends, they love you. All 3 love you. Imagine what happen when you choose one of them. you and your love are happy, of course. But there are 2 guys, your 2 best friends who pretend happy but hearts broke inside. Can you enjoy your love that way? Anti-fan will bash you, some fans will get angry too cause they don't like their bias dating. You may choose love over your career but what's about others. Your group, your members. I'm sure your members will be happy if you are happily dating. But can you enjoy the love which can harm your members?” Vic is speechless. As always she cares about others than herself, she doesn’t want to harm others. Vic collapses to the ground and cries heavily.

LET’S SEE WHAT IS HER DECISION? CAN SHE BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FOLLOW HER HEART OR…?