HER DECISION

3 musketeers

Suddenly Changmin enters the room.

FLASHBACK

After Vic saw Mr Lee, manager oppa called f(x)' members “Hey kids. I'm really sorry. I told Mr Lee everything. Now Vic is with him. I'm afraid he will force her make wrong decision. You know, love should be decided by heart not any intentions. I shouldn't call him. What should i do?”. Luna said “We will come there. Oppa, you should call Kuyhuyn oppa, Changmin oppa and Zhoumi oppa.” Then Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal jumped on car to SM building. So Changmin was the first one arrived there. Standing in front of the door, he heard Victoria crying. Not think too much, he entered the room immediately. (End of flashback)

Seeing Vic cries continuously break Changmin's heart to pieces. He comes closer and helps her stand up. But she doesn't stop crying. Changmin shouts to Mr Lee “See. Although i really respect you Mr Lee but sometimes you are too cruel which make me sick.” Mr Lee doesn't fight back. Maybe he knows it's true (Author: I'm sorry for making Mr Lee Soo Man a bad person. Actually i like Lee Soo Man than Kim Young Min. Anyway I still don’t like them both because they didn’t treat f(x) like they deserve). Changmin wipes tears on her cheeks “Stop crying Qian. Ignore him. He knows nothing about love, about you, about us. Whatever your decision is i will always be by your side. Of course i will hurt if i can't be your namja but happiness takes over hurt when i see you happy with the one you love. And i'm sure Zhoumi huyng and Kuyhuyn too. Don't worry about us. Ask your heart and do what your heart told you.” Vic is confused by Changmin's words and Mr Lee's words. She looks at Changmin, his eyes warm her heart. Then she looks at Mr Lee, she is frozen, his concerns scare her. She want to follow her heart but everything Mr Lee said aren't false. She begins to cry again. “Don't look at him” Changmin says but she doesn't respond. “Ya. I said ignore him”. Changmin comes closer, makes her look at him and then kiss her. It's just seconds but like eternity. He lets go off her. She looks at him with her widen red eyes. Changmin mutters “cause i said ignore him but you “. Victoria steps forward which makes Changmin speechless. She holds his hand and kiss to his blushed cheek then whispers “this is what my heart told me to do. Changmin saranghe~”. Then holding hands, they walk toward Mr Lee. “Mr Lee, this is my decision” Vic says and Changmin adds “I will take responsibility with anything. Just let us be together.” Mr Lee calmly sits down “Victoria, are you sure with your decision?”. “Yes, sir. Being a f(x) member and this moment are the best moment in my life.” Then Mr Lee turns to Changmin “Do you promise to take good care of her?”. “Yes. I will like i always do and i will never stop it”. “So your life, your decision. I have no complain. Be happy together”. Changmin hugs Vic happily. Then Sulli, Amber, Luna and Krystal come in and cheer for them. Luna exclaims cheerfully “unnie, congratulations!” Sulli says “Unnie. I knew it, unnie. The way you look at Changmin oppa is different. The way you treasure his gifts, the way you smile when read his messages.” Vic looks at Changmin blushing, Krystal is envious “Why i don't realize it?”. Sulli “Because we are roommates. Roommates have secrets”. Vic asks Changmin “How can we tell Kuyhuyn and Zhoumi?”. Changmin is thinking, Amber says “Kuyhuyn oppa and Zhoumi oppa were standing outside with us when you were kissing so they already knew.” Luna adds “They left when we decided to come in, cheer you”. Vic feels guilty “Zhoumi oppa, Kuyhuyn-nie i'm sorry”. “Like i said Vic. They may get hurt but they will be happy for us cause they are our best friends. They just need time. We will call them later.”

Few weeks later, Kuyhuyn and Zhoumi hang out with Changmin and Vic like before. This is what best friends do for each other, always by each other side no matter what, be happy for other no matter what.

THANK YOU FOR READING. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE

HOPE VICTORIA WILL BE HAPPY WITH WHOEVER SHE LOVES \^.^/