CHANGTORIA

3 musketeers

      Time flies. Zhoumi has already debuted as SJ-M member,Victoria is practicing as f(x)' member with Krystal, Luna, Amber and Sulli. Something worst happened, 3 members of DBSK left and reformed as JYJ, Changmin and Yunho still stayed as TVXQ. 3days after the official information was released, Victoria sees Changmin crying in an old practice room. Actually it's not coincidence. Vic has tried to contact him since the first hard day but Changmin avoided her. When Changmin finally decides to come to SM building to practice, Vic comes to see him with couple cup of chocolate on her hands. Vic sits next to Changmin. She whispers “It's ok to cry Changmin-nie, just cry”. Changmin cries in her arms like a child. “What should i do Vic. I can't take it anymore.”. “I can't tell you what to do but i know how to make you stop shaking” then Vic holds his shaking hand try to calm him down. After a while he stops crying and looks at Vic. She smiles and gives him a cup of chocolate: “Hot chocolate will lighten up your day”. Changmin take it without saying anything. Vic continues “we are very worried about you. Kuyhuyn and Ryeowook call me 10 times a day from China to check out your situation. But you don't pick up my phone, friend!”. “I'm sorry Vic” Changmin answers without looking at her. Vic hold his face to make him look at her “Changmin-nie look at me. You don't need to sorry. The only thing you need to know is that i will always be by your side. I will hold your hand tightly and we will get through all struggles together. No matter how hard you fall, wherever you lost and are alone, i will be there to help you get back on your own feet”. Changmin doesn't know what to say but hugging her tightly. Vic scolds him “Changmin you should call Kuyhuyn he is worried about you”. Suddenly Yunho phone call to Changmin “Hey Changmin-ah Mr Lee Soo Man is waiting for us in his office. We should come to see him now”. Changmin say goodbye to Vic “Thank you so much Vic. I'm lucky when i have you by my side. And you know what Vic, i'm also always by your side too. See you later Vic”.

      Changmin enters Lee Soo Man' office with his head held high. With all his confidence Changmin says to Mr Lee Soo Man “Sir, i know you are now disappointed. But this time i promise you can believe us. We, 2 members of TVXQ will never let you down”. Mr Lee answers them calmly “I never don't trust u. Don't worried. you just practice hard and every thing will be like before”. TVXQ say goodbye him. On the way back to practice room Yunho says to Changmin “How can you get your all confidence? you are awesome, brother! Yesterday you still didn't know what to do and today you said to Mr Lee like that. Woa. I’m so proud of you!”. Changmin answers shyly “Because of her, she gives me strength”. Yunho wonders “Who is she? What girl can give you that strength? Is she in SM?”. “I'll tell you later huyng. Now let's practice and comeback with our fans” Changmin says and then he mutters to himself “It's Victoria huyng!”

HARD BUT EASY

      Time for f(x) debuting is coming, Vic have to practice hard. f(x) members only have maximum 3hours to sleep a day. Pre-debut period is always hard time for any trainees. Zhoumi, Kuyhuyn and Changmin know it so they usually bring food for f(x)'members, support them. f(x)'members all know that Zhoumi, Kuyhuyn, Changmin love Vic. Not all members, Vic doesn't. “Unnie Changmin oppa is really care about you” Luna says to Vic. Amber adds “Kuyhuyn oppa and Zhoumi oppa too”. Vic laughs “Sure they are. We are best friends”. “But unnie they lov...” Sulli says but being stopped by Krystal. Krystal mutters “Don't. We should let it be. Unnie will realize their loves herself.”

      D-day comes. f(x) is officially debuted with the song 'La ChA Ta'. They gain many good compliments, many loves from Asian fans. Although it is 2 months since JYJ' problem, f(x) is affected by harm caused by some sasaeng fans of DBSK who still blame them for the leaving of JYJ. Although everyone knows that it is not f(x)' fault, they still hate them for no reason. It doesn't make sense. But f(x) stay strong since they have each other like a family, their sunbae who always give them good advices and more important they have their fans who always support them.