DREAM STARTS

3 musketeers

      At the Incheon airport, a 20-years-old girl Song Qian arrives Korea from China. She comes into SM building which was called as Star Museum. A dancing trainer Ms SooEun is waiting for her. At the grand hall, Ms SooEun tells her: “Wait here, I’ll come to find some chinese trainees and introduce you to them”. Qian nods, be alone she thinks “This is the place where my dream starts. No matter how hard it is, i won't give up!”. Ms SooEun enters Super Junior-M' practice room “Hey guys, there's a new chinese trainee here. Do you want to meet her, Hangeng and Zhoumi?”. “Sure, we'd love to. But i need to practice more i have problems with some moves. So let Zhoumi do” Hangeng says. Zhoumi hurrily gets there with excitement. “Zhoumi this's Song Qian!”. “Qian, Zhoumi. He is chinese too. He has trained here for almost 2 years. He will help you”. “Anyoung haseyo oppa” she greets shyly smiling. “Annyong Song Qian” he greets back softly. Ms SooEun says “Zhoumi! Can you take her around? I have to set up something for her”. Then they go together with a little awkwardness.

      Zhoumi do the first step to break the silent: “So how do you feel now, nervous?”. “Yes of course oppa. But i can start my dream here so i'm so excited. I'm happy when i can do what i like best, dancing!” Qian answers smiling. “Oh she's so innocent. Every will be very hard for her. But she's nice. I should take her to my members. They will definitely like her.” Zhoumi thinks. “Come with me!” he says while taking her arm, leading her to Super Junior-M practice room.

      The door open and a beautiful girl with puppy brown eyes stands in front of the members. Then a sweet voice “Oppa anyoung haseyo!”. Seeing other members shocked, Zhoumi says amazingly “Hey wake up guys!!! This is Song Qian, new chinese trainee. Qian this is SJ members and Henry. We are practice to debut as SJ-M, a subgroup of SJ in next few months”. Hangeng says “hey. We should perform a song for her”. Then SJ members sing and dance while Qian enjoy the performance, her eyes seem to brighten while is like an “o”. All boys see it, they smile to her funny reaction. Then they become friends and talk happily. Suddenly Ms SooEun arrives and says “Qian, Mr Lee Soo Man just returned. We should come to his office now”. In Mr Lee Soo Man’ office, after greeting, Mr Lee says to her “Qian.You know that you need to practice hard. If you don't meet our top requires you won't be debuted. And the most important thing, you must follow company' rules. Although sometime rules are cruel but you should know it’s all the best for you.”

      In SJ-M' practice room, members have a small rest. Hangeng says to Zhoumi “Zhoumi-ah, it's very hard for a stranger to be debuted in Korea especially for a girl. Even some boys has given up. So i think we should protect and help Song Qian. We do, don't we?”. Leeteuk suddenly comes and says “Of course. Song Qian is someone we should protect”. All persons in the room say yes in a same time make Leeteuk surprised. Donghae wonders “ How can they find such a beautiful girl even without make-up she still shines”. Ryeowook adds “Girls usually are more beautiful with make-up but she is beautiful in nature”.