LOVE HURT

3 musketeers

It’s Changmin. He stops this sesang by holding her left hand while shouts “Ya. What are you doing?”. This sesang is confused, she stop. Seeing Vic' pale face and her red cheek, Changmin knows what happened. He shouts “Ya. Let go off her”. Changmin pulls Vic behind him but sesang right hand still hold Vic' hand tightly. “Don't you hear me? You are hurting her. Take your hand off her” Changmin says while push this sesang away from Vic. Seeing red mark on Vic' hand makes Changmin mad “Ya. How dare you?” Changmin tends to do something but Vic stops him “No, Changmin”. This sesang then runs away.

Changmin are worried “Qian, are you ok? Let me see your hand”. Vic shows him her right hand, there is nothing. “No. Your left hand. Don't try to hide from me”. Her left hand is still red. “Hurry. You need to see doctor. Is it hurt?”. Vic denies “No need. I think it will be fine later. See. I can move my fingers clearly”. But moving her fingers is hurt, she tries to hide it but Changmin see it. He leads her to medical room “You are too stubborn. Come to medical room now”. “I'm not stubborn. I just don't want to worry others. you know,my members. There is first aid box in MC room. We should go there instead”. “No. You need professional help” Changmin replies. But Vic uses her aegyo, Changmin gives up. Then they go to MC room. “Take some pain-killer, Qian. If you are still pain, go to hospital. Aresso?”. “Ne, oppa.” Changmin sighs “Qian, you are a very caring person. That make you special. But sometimes i want you to be a little selfish. Do what make you happy not other happy Qian”. Vic smiles “Making people around me happy is my happiness. Your happiness is mine too. By the way, your hand-massage-skill is very good. Can you do it to me often?” Changmin is blushing “I'd love to”. Changmin remembers something “I think this picture belong to that sesang. So she is Nickhun' sesang fan” It's a picture of Khuntoria during We Got Married. But Vic's face was painted by red pen. Vic sighs “Ne. She is really hate me. It's lucky you were there. Why were you there oppa?”. “I needed some fresh air so i walked around and i were there. Maybe thank to my 6th sense”. Vic jokes “Because i'm a lucky girl”. Changmin teases her “Lucky girl doesn't meet sesang like that. Maybe God want me to protect his missing angel”. He continues “Don't be too strong. Don't bear everything alone. When you are tired of bad things out there just come to me. I always stand beside you. When you fall in a deepest hole i will hold your hands and pull you up. When your light go off, i will be your light and lighten up your life forever”. Vic is touched by his sincere words, she just stares at him. Something flashes to Changmin's mind that he should kiss her. But unfortunately a staff comes in and tells Vic to go on stage. Be alone, Changmin is deep in his thought “I should confess my feeling toward her. I should and i will do it. Tomorrow we don't have schedule. What a good chance!”

Changmin is preparing for the confession while Mr Lee Soo Man calls him. In office of Lee Soo Man, there are Victoria,Kuyhuyn,Zhoumi and Changmin with Mr Lee. Mr Lee look at them angrily “Hey did you read this article?”. He shows them his laptop with Victoria' news on screen: “Relationship between f(x)' Victoria,2PM'Nickhun,SJ' Kuyhuyn,TBXQ' Changmin and SJ-M' Zhoumi”. Vic steps forward, she reads the whole article and then also some comments below. Her face goes dark. Changmin speaks up “But it's not like that and you know it Mr Lee Soo Man”. Mr Lee answers “But fans don't. Let me read some nasty comments for you: She is a , she is a cheat “. “Stop it Mr Lee” Zhoumi yells to him. Mr Lee Soo Man get angry “Yes you can make me stop but you can't make thousands people out there stop. Now listen to me. Changmin, Kuyhuyn and Zhoumi don't hang out, don't talk neither on Kakao nor SNS with Vic for a while until everything get better”. Kuyhuyn opposes “But is it too much?”. Mr Lee Soo Man yells back “Too much? Don't you know who bash her? It's your fans”. Kuyhuyn is speechless and Mr Lee continues “Ok. Qian you can go back and practice. Remember do not contact these guys!”.Vic get out of the room, her mood is really bad right now. Mr Lee asks 3 guys standing in front of him with a serious voice “You all love her so much,right?”. They are shocked but still agree. The serious voice continues “If you love her you have to do the best for her. Stay away from her is now the best. Not forever just a while. I even don't know a while is how long but...”. Zhoumi interrupts “It's ok Mr Lee. We can wait. We will watch her from afar,make sure she is happy”. Then they leave the office and go up to terrace. Sitting there together, Changmin asks “Have you ever thought may be our love, our care is hurting her?”. There is nothing but silence.

SO THERE'S NO CONFESSION. NOT YET! :)