HER PRINCE, THAI PRINCE???

3 musketeers

Finally, faked marriage of Victoria and Nickhun comes to an end. Kuyhuyn, Changmin and Zhoumi gather in TVXQ' dorm. Kuyhuyn says happily “Her virtual marriage finally ends. We don't have to be worried anymore. Everything is back to normal”. Changmin is happy too “Yes. She will hang out with us more often. I can't wait”. But Zhoumi still worries “Have you ever thought that princess should belong to prince not her musketeers?”. Changmin asks “You mean may be Vic won't love one of us?”. Kuyhuyn adds “Who could be her prince beside us?”. Zhoumi answers “Nickhun! Her in-show-husband. He was called Thai' prince. He is so good that every girl love him”. Kuyhuyn denies “No.Qian is different from other girl. May be she won't. Just may be she won't love him”. The more thinking the more their faces go dark. Suddenly Changmin has an idea “We just need to ask”. Zhoumi asks “Ask who? Don't tell me you will ask Vic directly”. “Her members. They are like family. She tells them everything. I will text Krystal!”. Changmin' message to Krystal “Soo Jung-ah. Don't show Vic this message. This is our secret. Can you please tell me about Vic' feeling toward Nickhun. I mean i want to know her deep feeling not like 'Nickhun is a good husband' or something you told me before”. Krystal replies “So Changmin oppa. You want to know whether unnie love Nickhun or not, right?”. The next Krystal' message is “Ok.See me at the restaurant in SM at 1pm tomorrow oppa. Don't forget that you promise to offer us beef in one week. Annyong~ oppa”. Kuyhuyn is excited “We will know tomorrow. But who will pay for beef?”. Zhoumi answers “It's my turn paying. These girls eat a lot. May be Vic love the most is beef!”. Then they laugh.

1pm at the restaurant in SM building, Krystal says trying not to laugh because of 3 nervous faces in front of her “Oppa you look really nervous. Vic unnie said that she was sad when her virtual marriage ended”. Seeing Kuyhuyn,Changmin and Zhoumi seem sad, Krystal continues while smiling “Because she like him as a friend,a comrade. He treated her well so she feels sad when they won't meet often after their filming ended. Anyway, she likes him as a friend and they are just friend, nothing more. You are happy now!”. 3 guys all feel relieved. Krystal suddenly asks with a serious voice “Oppa. You all love her so much. Why no one confess to Vic unnie?”. Zhoumi answers “I don't want to ruin our relationship. I'm also afraid to be rejected. I'm afraid we can't be friend after confession”. Krystal says “But i think all you 3 should let her know your feelings. I know you are worried that it's too hard for her to choose. But she will have to face it soon or late”. Kuyhuyn agrees “Yeah. Krystal is right. But i want we make promise that whoever Qian chooses even if not one of us, we will be happy and support her.Ok?”. Then Zhoumi, Kuyhuyn and Changmin make this promise.

SO NICKHUN IS NO HER NAMJA. OF COURSE HE IS NOT!! KHUNFANY FIGHTING! <3  I ALSO WANDER WHO IS HERS! WHO DO YOU WANT SHE WILL END UP WITH??? NICHKHUN <3 TIFFANY. VICTORIA <3 VICTORIANS ^-^