ZHOUTORIA

3 musketeers

      Few days pass, Song Qian practices hard. Her diligent, her dancing skill impress all staff in company. Only one month after her training period, Qian has a CF with Rain-sunbaenim. In Lee Soo Man office, “Qian, now you have a CF. But your chinese name is very hard for koreans to pronounce so you should have another name. uhm what's about Victoria? Because our beautiful Qian is always a winner.” So from now we call her as Victoria.

      So far so good until Victoria' first singing lesson, Victoria was found by her dancing skill after 10 years studying in Beijing Dancing Academy so she has no idea about singing. “What's wrong with you. Do this part again. Come on!” singing trainer shouts to Vic. She nods and keeps practicing. Lesson ends but Vic still stays singing by herself. Suddendly, her phone rings. It's Zhoumi call. “Yeoboseo”. “Hey Vic where are you?”. “Oppa I'm in singing practice room”. “Still practice at that time. Vic it's 2am. Don't tell me that you want to practice until morning. I has just finished my practice. I'm going to go home and i remember you had your first singing lesson. How is it?”. “Uhm, it is not good, oppa. Actually it is too bad. I have to sing perfectly at 5pm. Oh only 15 hours left”. “Ok i'll come and help you . Wait there!”. Zhoumi arrives. After seeing the song, Zhoumi complains “It's a hard song. How can they give it to you in the first day training and request you sing it with just 1 day practice”. Then Zhoumi guides Vic patiently. 1 hour,2,3 and 5 hours left. They finally finish. “We did it. Do you want to go eating something?” Zhoumi asks. Vic feels guilty “Yes. Oppa I’m sorry. If not because of me, you can go home and rest well”. “Ey Vic. I’m ok. I volunteer and I like it. So don’t feel sorry”. “Thank you very much oppa. Without you i definitely can't do it”. “Let' s go eating”. Then they go to a restaurant where SM trainees usually come. While eating Zhoumi asks “Vic. Can i call you Qiannie? I like calling you Qiannie”. Vic smiles “Of course oppa. You are kind to me”. Zhoumi feels his heart like jump out of his chest. He happily thinks “Yeah. I’m doing well. We are close”. For the first time Zhoumi has seen Victoria, he wanted to get close with her. The more closer they are the more he likes her. He doesn’t know why may be because of her beauty or her angel voice or her perfect personality.

BEING DENIED

      Zhoumi is debuted as a member of SJ-M. SJ-M is a subgroup of SJ but work in China. SJ-M gain so much love especially in China. But some ELFs have different ideas. They want SJ is always a group with 13 members. They harass Zhoumi and don't want to see him in a subgroup of SJ. Nothing hurt an idol more than being denied by their own fans. Zhoumi is depressed, he stays in his room, locks the door. SJ members want to comfort him but seeing them now is hurting Zhoumi. Siwon says “Zhoumi will be sadder when he sees us”. Donghae wonders “ He doesn't want to see anyone even us. Who can help him now?”. Kuyhuyn has an idea “I know one person Zhoumi huyng will never ignore. He always listens to her”. Then Kuyhuyn calls Victoria. Vic has just finished her practice.

      After receiving call from Kuyhuyn, she comes straight away to SJ' dorm. Vic knocks the door “Zhoumi-ah. Open the door please!”. Zhoumi recognizes her voice “Qian. I want to be alone. Go home Qian!”. With a worried and angry voice, Vic says “I came here right after practicing to be with you. Best friends always suffer bitterness together. We are very very closed, right? If it's true, open the door. Unless you open the door which means you don't see me like your closest one!”. Finally Zhoumi opens the door, lets Vic go inside. Vic sits next to Zhoumi and asks “Who are you?”. Zhoumi are surprised “What?”. Vic says “You are not Zhoumi oppa i knew. Zhoumi i knew is a person who always stand on the highest moutain, stay strong under the biggest storm to achieve dream.You are now different”. Zhoumi argues “What do you want me to do. People deny me. They don't know anything about me, about my efforts to be here but they hate me”. Vic says “Then show them. Show them who you are, how talented you are. Make them love you”. Zhoumi asks “Can i? I'm not sure i can”. Then Vic answers “I’m sure you are talented but i'm not sure about people reaction. But i'm sure you will regret if you don't try. If you try your best, finally may be you can lose others but at least you can win yourself. If you don't try, you initially lose yourself and you will regret it to the rest of your life”. Next day, Zhoumi comes back and comes back stronger than ever. As time pass, people are impressed by his talent at singing, dancing and composing. He gains lot of love.