SECRET JEALOUSY

3 musketeers

      In order to widen f(x) popularity, SM decide to bring Victoria to a famous reality show-We got married. “What? Really? We got married show?” Kuyhuyn shouts making others in restaurant look at him when he hears news from Vic. Changmin asks “Who is your in-show-husband?”. Victoria sighs “I don't know!”. “What? You even don't know whom you will get married to! What if he is not a good guy!” now it's Zhoumi turn yelling again. “Oh don't worried oppa. They said he is also an idol” Vic says with excitement. Kuyhuyn complains “Why do you look so happy right now? There will be several problems”. Vic explains “You know, i always want to be in a reality show. So i'm happy”. Zhoumi, Kuyhuyn and Changmin are worried. As her sunbae they know what trouble she will have to suffer when be in this show.

      In a TV show-Star king, 2PM' Nickhun is impressed by Victoria' flexibility and cuteness so he decides to be in WGM show with Vic. Their faked marriage begins. Their first day filming goes smoothly. In the end they discuss with Mr producer. Accept to their personality, Nickhun is a sweet and kind guy while Vic is a good-caring, cute and active girl, they choose to become sweet couple in the show. On the way back to f(x)' dorm, Vic receives a phone call from Kuyhuyn “Qian, do you finish your filming for WGM?”. “Yes oppa, i'm coming home now”. Changmin speaks up “Who is your husband”. “He is 2PM' Nickhun. Oh Changmin you are also there?”. Zhoumi answers instead “I'm also here. Kuyhuyn invites us to his dorm. So you and Nickhun are good, right?”. “Yes. Nickhun treats me well. He is very nice. He is kind to me like you all” Vic answers in smiling. “Ok.Take rest soon Qian. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night” Kuyhuyn cuts the phone. In SJ'dorm, Kuyhuyn says “He is Nickhun. We don't need to worry. He will take good care of Vic”. Zhoumi agrees “Yes. Nickhun is known as a gentleman who always polite with women”. Changmin considers “But he is as a perfect guy. Every girl loves him. People will be envious. It's hard for anyone to be his wife even if it's faked”. Now there are  nothing but silence and worry. Suddenly Kuyhuyn look at Zhoumi' eyes and asks “Hey, do you love her huyng?”. Zhoumi doesn't answer his question but in his eyes Kuyhuyn knows the answer is yes. Then Kuyhuyn turns to look at Changmin “And you. Do you love her”. “I...she...uhm” Changmin also doesn't know what to say. Kuyhuyn says “Ok. Let me tell you. We, SJ' Kuyhuyn, SJ-M'Zhoumi and TVXQ' Changmin,we all love her. Victoria is the stupidest girl in this world because she doesn't realize our feeling toward her”.

      In f(x)' dorm, Krystal,Luna,Amber and Sulli are waiting for Vic. The door opens. “Unnie, who is your husband?”. “Unnie. Is he a good guy?”. “Is he a soloist or from a group?”. “Is he good with you?”. Vic laugh “Calm down kids. He is good. He is 2PM' Nickhun”. Sulli cheers “Woa.Unnie. I think you will be happy with him”. Krystal adds “Nickhun oppa is perfect. Everybody will be envious”. Luna demands “Unnie. Tell us about your first day with Khun oppa”. Then Vic tells them every thing while Amber secretly records it. 4 kids had promised Kuyhuyn,Zhoumi and Changmin they will record every thing Vic tell them about her faked marriage for 3 guys. Every thing that means including her feeling toward Nickhun. They have reason to be worried, almost every girl like Nickhun in the first sight and may love him in the second sight.

     At a restaurant, Shinee' Minho is eating with 2PM' Nickhun, they are  good friends. Minho mentions Vic “Khun huyng, what do you thing about Vic noona?”. Nickhun answers “Victoria-shi is very very good-caring, she always brings happiness to others. You know we are both foreigners so i understand her feeling pretty well and whenever i'm with her i always want to protect her”. Minho threatens “yeah.Vic noona is real good wife. Huyng. You shouldn't ever try to make her sad. If not her 3 musketeers will kill you!”. Nickhun smiles “You means 3 guys sitting in next table?”. Minho is surprised “What? You see them?”. “Of course i do. They look over here with devil gaze on me. They look like Kuyhuyn, Zhoumi and Changmin, right?”. “Yes huyng. But you shouldn't tell anyone. Promise?” and Khun agrees.