OBSTACLES

3 musketeers

When Vic and Khun' part in WGM is on air, Kuyhuyn,Changmin and Zhoumi gather together to watch it. They also read some comments below: “Oh Victoria is so cute”, “Oh Nickhun oppa is handsome”,”Victoria is lucky”. They are comfortable until Kuyhuyn read some negative comments “Hey how dare you touch my Nickhun. He is mine. You will have to pay for this. Beware”. Changmin says “I know it. Sasaeng fans of Nickhun will be angry. They will harass her”.”Then we will be by her side like always!” Zhoumi says. Beside haters, Victoria gains many love both in Asia and overseas. Her fans call her goddess or China' s queen. f(x)' popularity raises a lot, their fandom get bigger and bigger. Their new songs get all kill in 9 big music charts in Korea.f(x) is in top 5 girl groups in Korea. But as any idols, the more popular you are, the more haters bash you. When Victoria and Nickhun have first kiss, his fan girl get crazier. His sasaeng fans harass Vic. They talk crafts behind her “She is Chinese but can't speak Chinese. She betrays her mother country”. That make her saddest. Although she lives and works abroad, she loves her mother country.

In MBC Inkigayo for the end of year, Victoria and Nickhun are couple MC for this show. Nickhun' sasaeng fans take this chance to harass Vic, they get angry because of their wedding and kiss scene on screen. Not only put nasty comments on Vic, but sasaeng fans also gather around MC area and yell bad thing about Vic. Vic is not a weak girl. She knows as idol she has to get used to it. Vic is fine at least until now. MCs have a break, so Vic is back to waiting room. Suddenly a sesang fan grab her. They are at a corner where people rarely walk pass. This sesang fan hold Vic' hand tightly that hurts her hand. Vic says tenderly trying to calm the stranger down “Hi. No one is here. We can talk now. Let's calm down. May i know your name?”. But this sesang fan doesn't bother to answer Vic but slaps Vic while abuses her “You are a . Nickhun is mine. He is my prince not belong to you, dirty pig”. Vic is shock, feels hurt in her heart and her hand cause this sesang fan hold her hand so tightly like wanting to break her bond. She is fear and angry too but she can't fight back cause she is idol and it's not good being in a fight with a sesang. Vic tries to explain “no. I don't. We just...”. Don't let Vic finishes her words, sesang fan slaps her again “Don't explain. Don't lie, . You are trying to court my Nickhun”.Then sesang fan tends to slap her again but suddenly someone stops her.

LET'S SEE WHO IS HER HERO!!! (NEXT CHAPTER)

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE HER HERO??? I'VE NOT DECIDED YET