KUYTORIA

3 musketeers

      Hangeng says to Kuyhuyn: “Kuyhuyn-ah your chinese is improved really fast. Good job boy. You are working really hard for SJ-M debut”. Obviously, Kuyhuyn studies chinese for SJ-M debut but the deepest reason why he want to learn chinese hard is because of Victoria. Yes, to communicate with her since her korea is not good enough. Kuyhuyn will never forget the day he met Vic at singing practice room.

Kuyhuyn' flashback.

      It was 4am. Kuyhuyn came practicing sooner than usual. When he entered the room he was surprised. There was Victoria sleeping. He came closer. “Her sleeping face is like an angel. Isn't it a little cold? I should give her my coat”. Kuyhuyn enclosed her with his coat trying not to wake her up. Then he sat there watching her sleeping. “Thank God for sending your sweetest angel down to earth” Kuyhuyn prayed. Exhaustion after practicing can’t hide her prettiness. A moment later, Vic woke up. “Ah oppa anyoung haseyo. I'm sorry oppa. I'll get out. you can practice now”. “Wait Victoria-shi” Kuyhuyn suddenly stopped her. “Ah your coat. Oppa thank you”. “Ah no. Uhm. Do you want to have breakfast together?”. Victoria was surprised but agreed smiling. Their conversation started. “I think it's hard to live and work in foreign,right?”. “Yes oppa. In Korea i don't have family and i only have few friend here. So i'm quite lonely” Vic answer honestly. “You can call me when you feel lonely or sad. I'm very glad if you do so” Kuyhuyn stuttered while blushing. “Thank you oppa. I'll”. “And when you are free, we can come out together. are you free this sunday?  I want you see my friends. They are very kind”. “Yes oppa. I'd love to”. On sunday, Kuyhuyn introduced Vic to his close friends-kuyline. “This is DBSK's Changmin and SJ's Ryeowook and this is Victoria. I think you three met each other before right?”. They had met before but just do some usual conversation between sunbae and hoobae. Although Ryeowook and Vic didn't talk so much before, Ryeowook knows her well because Kuyhuyn usually tells him about how cute, how innocent Vic is. So they get close easily. Changmin is awkward but still has good feeling about Vic. Since then Victoria, Kuyhuyn, Ryeowook, Changmin often hang out eating, playing. They become close.

OPPA STORY

      One day, Kuyhuyn and Victoria are eating samgymsang together. They talk about age topic. Vic starts first “I was born in 1987. What about you Kuyhuyn oppa?”. Kuyhuyn is surprised “What? Really? I was born in 1988. So...”. Vic is surprised too “So i'm older than you, oppa?”. Then there is only silence and awkwardness. Next few days, they are distant. They both are embarrassed. Vic always thinks Kuyhuyn is older than her so as Kuyhuyn. Vic' pov “Oh how embarrassed am i! He is younger and i call him oppa all over the time. How can i face him now?”. Kuyhuyn' pov “She look too young. I never ever think she is older than me. I love to be called oppa by Vic! I want to hear Vic call me oppa again. We can't be distant. As a man i have to do something”. Kuyhuyn comes to f(x)' practice room to find Vic. Kuyhuyn greets them “Annyong Qiannie, Amber,Luna,Krystal and Sulli”. Vic greets back “Annyong Kuyhuyn” while other greet “Anyoung haseyo oppa”. “Tadaa!! I bought you your favourite kimpap here” Kuyhuyn says while giving them food. Vic says “kamsahamnida Kuyhuyn”. Kuyhuyn disagrees “Hey call me oppa!”. “Yah i'm older than u!”. “I don't care, i want you call me oppa” Kuyhuyn says with aegyo. He knows that Vic always gives up when he uses his aeygo and his childish face. It works this time too. “Arresso Kuyhuyn oppa”. Kuyhuyn smiles happily. He goofs around and teases her “Oppa oppa”. Vic fights back “Yah you make me call you oppa and now you are teasing me!”. She gives him a deadly gaze. “ok.No more teasing but remember call me oppa. Bye Qian. Well practice and enjoy your food” and Kuyhuyn leaves. In other corner, f(x) members smile secretly and Sulli mutters “Don't you think Kuyhuyn oppa like Vic unnie?”. Amber adds “I think Zhoumi oppa also likes Vic unnie”.