L O S E R.

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

do not expect much tq. | 1.7K

 

She gets 2 big bottle of mineral water to the cashier pay it with her credit card, ignoring the look she gets from the part-time worker.  Run to her car, she put her sister sunglasses design off, not forget the mask and drove away from the seven eleven. It’s 2 in the evening, there is no schedule. She is kind of jobless, well for a few weeks before F(x) comeback date announced by company. Parked her white range rover into a basement, she used her mask again and bring the two bottle water and her purse she walked inside the building.

Walking a bit faster to a receptionist desk, she asked about her appointment. The nurse we’re suspected that she is a celebrity. “Are you a celebrity?” The nurse finally asked while giving out the form that she should fill. “Nope, I just get my surgery done here before” soojung shook her head. “You look like someone from snsd” She said. Soojung smiled while returning the paper “Thank you and jessica isn’t a part of snsd anymore.”

After a few minutes her name got called. She followed the nurse who leads her into her vip room. She got that look every time they passed young female girls. She heard she mentioned her stages name sometimes, but she just ignored it. More like she use to it.

“Please take some rest, mrs. Krys—I mean Mrs.Jung” The nurse seems know who is her. “It’s okay, call me whatever you want, but there is no picture please” Soojung smiles to the nervous nurse. “O-kay, and the doctor will be here soon. Comfort yourselves” She said excuse herself to make a space for the sick celebrity.

 

After 3 hours of flipping through some magazine, clicking every possible channel that seems appealing on TV, Staring at windows and thinking about random things, and end up watching over the blood liquid who getting into her body, she got someone knocked on the door. Expecting it would be the nurse who doing a routine check. But it’s not someone that she expects to come.

“Hi”.

 

.

.

Watch over the tall figure who exploring the room. Soojung not even utter a single word to him. “This room is too big for one person, what a waste of space” Soojung frowned at his comment. “I never had a guest before” She blurted out. “Well, now you had one”. His smile is the most annoying thing ever.

 

Having anemia is a jung sister thing. Jessica looked weaker than soojung because soojung has an athlete figure on her, but actually it’s the opposite. Soojung hemoglobin often dropped into a place where she can’t even stand because her head hurt so much. To make her hemoglobin went up, she need to get transfused every time f(x) will faced a comeback. She never told anyone about this matter even to her members. It’s only her sister and parents. She doesn’t want to make everyone worried and pity her. She hates it.

“How did you know I was here?” Curious with him to know about this, she asked him straight. Pulling a chair and sit closely to her, jongin smiles “Easy, I put tracker on your bag” Soojung think jongin must be an action movie freak. What weirdest is they not even that close compared to her closeness level with his other members.

“Just kidding, I was here even before you. One of my relatives got into accident and I drive my mom here. I see you entered the room and went to asked one of the nurse the name of the room owner, and it turned to be you who got hospitalized” Jongin explanation was so clear to erase the ridiculous thought she had before.

“Oh”

“Why are you alone?”

“Been doing this few times, not need any hands for help anymore”

“Isn’t it way much better if you bring any of your members? Or friends? sister? Mom probably”

Soojung still in expectation that jongin wouldn’t be this talkative to her. Since they barely even talking even they had like 2 photos shoot together. Maybe because it’s just the two of them?

“I don’t want to be a burden to anyone”

“Ey,, I bet once I’m leaving you’ll be lonely”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter