I choose dare and i lost the game.

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3k | oneshoot

 

It’s all started with a joke. Soojung and all her classmate went playing truth or dare game. The brave soojung choose dare rather than truth. Bae Suzy comes with an idea to ask kim jongin to go out.

“how if he said yes ?”sulli laughed

“he won’t, we know that the lazy jongin is handsome, but he has no interest to girl. I have to think that he is gay with ravi or taemin”suzy said

 

 

Soojung approached kim jongin who glued into his book. She takes a look to the book cover. It’s some famous novel that her sister recommended her, but soojung has no interest in reading.

“um.. jongin”she called him

Jongin peek his eyes to see the girl standing in front of him.

“Will you go out with me ?”soojung asked without hesitation

“yeah”he replied simply

“thank you”soojung flustered

 

The girl running to her mates, suzy noticed the blush is coming through her cheek. soojung burst into laugh as soon as she arrived.

“what he said ?”suzy asked

 “he said ‘yeah’ ”soojung said imitated jongin husky voice

“he really takes a joke well”jiyoung laughed following with other girls.

 

***

 

“yah where are we going after this ?”taemin asked jongin

“let’s go watch a movie”ravi suggested

“sounds good”taemin high fived with him

“jongin ?”ravi asked

“later, I have to taking care of something”

 

Right after the class dismissed, the girls went to bathroom to checking their looks. Sulli is complaining about her acne in her nose not disappear and suzy giving her an info about a new product that she use. While soojung just splash her favorite cologne to jiyoung.

“I like the smell so much”jiyoung said

“now you smell like me”she laugh

“where did you bought that ?”suzy asked

“my sister gave me from paris”soojung said proud.

 

 

The girls is laughing about how mr.wang who keep wearing a same shoes for over a year. They wonder how it smells like. The laugh is stopped as soon as sulli spotted jongin on the school gate.

“yah, is he waiting for you ?”sulli pointed to jongin

“he probably waiting for ravi or taemin”soojung said

But when their eyes meet, jongin stepped close to her. The next thing he said something that makes her mind blown.

“do you want to watch a movie ?”

 

 

***

 

“there he is, but wait he come with who ??”ravi pointed at jongin

Taemin squinched his eyes, scanning who is the girl who walked beside jongin.

“is that jung soojung ?”

 

Soojung looks so awkward sitting besides ravi, while jongin and taemin went to buy the ticket and snacks. She never thought that her friend is letting her go with jongin. Of course she thought it just a normal movie date, but when she see there is two morons who also coming. She is surely lost the game.

“I didn’t know you like jongin”ravi commented

“I’m not”

“so jongin is the one who likes you ?”ravi shocked

“don’t it suppose to be you who liked him ?”soojung said in the mocked way

“I won’t talk anything to you then”ravi gulped

 

 

There is no surprise for soojung when she notices that they will watching interstellar, rather than the romantic movie that she and the girls always had. To be honest soojung likes this kind of movie rather than the mellow-tragic-drama. The seat plan is Taemin, Ravi, soojung then Jongin.

Jongin passed soojung the popcorn. It’s caramel flavored, soojung all the time favorite. It’s makes soojung wonder how did he know about things she likes? Or probably jongin already has a feeling to her so when she asks him out, he took it as an advantage? soojung still trying to figure it out.

When the movie is started, soojung is not expected that ravi and taemin will fall asleep in 15 minutes after the movie started. He even snoring and the worse is he resting his head on soojung’s shoulder. It so uncomfortable, besides ravi’s head is so damn heavy.

“want to change place ?”jongin suggested

 

Soojung take a glance into jongin who not bugging when ravi fall asleep with a loud snore. His eyes keep focusing on the big screen. They didn’t talk much since they walked together. Jongin just asked some question about what takes her so long on the bathroom which she replied awkwardly that they fixing their look.

 

 

“that’s movie is good too”ravi commented

“said someone who fall asleep in the beginning of movie”soojung mocked

“you fall asleep too!!??”taemin laughed

Jongin just placed small smiles on his face, but soojung sharp eyes noticed it.

‘his smile is adorable’

 

 

Taemin and ravi still want to play some arcades game inside the mall, while jongin went to accompany soojung back to her house. They ride a bus, it’s still awkward because neither of them speaking. Soojung take a few glace to jongin before finally start speaking to melt the situation.

“this is awkward isn’t it ?”she asked

“not really”

“umm.. how did you know about movie I—no I mean the popcorn ?”

“What’s wrong with popcorn?” jongin asked her back

“it’s caramel, my all time favorite. How did you know it ?”soojung asked curious

Their eyes meet. Soojung didn’t know why she should blushes to him in the first place. It just eyes and she knows that she never liked jongin. or maybe because he is handsome ?

“Girl likes sweet doesn’t it ?”

Soojung could feel her cheek burning. All the time she thought jongin already likes her, popcorn is another proof but it just her assumption. After that popcorn conversation soojung didn’t want to say a thing to him anymore.

 

 

“my home is right there, so I think this is a goodbye then ?”soojung said

Jongin nodded, soojung turn around walked to her home direction.

“wait”

She turn around.

“I know about you and your friend’s game, but you should learn that you can’t play with confession. It could hurt someone if they know it just a game”he told her before turning back and left soojung dumb founded.

 

 

‘How’s today date?’ is a hot topic on soojung’s chat group, but she doesn’t feel replying. Her heart suddenly went faster whenever she thinks about jongin. The way he talks, his face, his scent, that’s enough to makes soojung’s cheek burning. She just mocked the way he talks at the morning but now it’s all different.

‘why I want to hear his voice all of sudden ?’

 

 

Jongin stared at his phone screen.

00:10

00:15

00:16 and so on, the time on the screen keep raising but the caller is never speak. Right when he says something, the caller will eventually hang up the phone call. It’s the 7 times, and jongin getting annoyed by it.

 

“can you speak ?”

And soojung hang up the phone call. She knows jongin probably annoyed by it. but who’s care the next day when soojung meet him, he will not have any idea if it was her because she use her mom phone. How did soojung find his number? Is the easiest thing in world.

 

***

 

“are you wearing lipstick soojung ?”jessica asked while she gulped her breakfast

“it just a lip tint unnie”

“Still, you never wear one for school. Are you trying to impress someone ?”jessica asked

“NO!!” suddenly she feels mad because what her sister said is true.

 

 

“yah ! why are you not replying my chat last night?”sulli complained

“I fall asleep sorry”soojung threw her bag and make it as her pillow. She buried her face on it..

“so how is it jung ?”suzy asked

“I never knew that he likes you”jiyoung said

“we just went to see movie and go home. There is nothing much to explain actually”

Suddenly the guy that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter