[The Thief] Drabble

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS :
A drabble for the thief lovers outhere. 
Just in case you miss the story, i'm working on a sequel and here is a little for you.
if you haven't read the thief yet go check it here.

 

 

EXO is having a fansign for nature republic, Soojung has a free time at the moment. The problem is they have two different place for fansign. Her bias staying in seoul, while her boyfriend will have a fansign at Busan.

 

Jongin has nothing to lose, he keep saying to soojung that there is no way that he couldn’t see his girlfriend at the fansign. Chanyeol just chilling while trying to composing a song that he has been working for a month without reached satisfy on it.

 

“If you loved me, you should come!” Jongin screamed at the end of phone call.

 

 

Soojung touched her ear, Jongin has been sulking because he afraid that she will choose to stay in seoul for chanyeol rather than seeing him in busan. He even transferred her some money for buy a flight ticket to Busan.

 

“Jongin keep asking me to take you with me” Sulli said

Soojung rolled her eyes, looking at the flight ticket she held.

“Just say that I won’t come” She smirked

“You really love to see him pissed off don’t you?”

“Sulking jongin is the best medicine for me” She laughed

 

Jongin never felt this urge to punched his hyung, but since he wakeup his smiling face is really annoy him.

“Don’t worry, She still loves you even though she come for my fansign event” Chanyeol courage is not helping at all.

“She will come” Jongin said with optimistic

“Bruh, it’s been a year and she still cheering me as my biggest fan. You should accept the reality”

Jongin really pissed off.

 

***

 

There are lots of people who come for the fansign event, soojung has been struggle with the push and pull she get in the crowd. Hyeri who stand besides her just laughed while saying “Exo power”.

From : thief <3

Where are you?

 

From : thief <3

I didn’t see you at airport are you already here?

 

From : thief <3

Are you still sleeping?

 

From : thief <3

I’m serious reply me! I’ve been caught a cold since I can’t sleep properly these two days thinking about how I can win you over chanyeol hyung! Soojung pls tell me at least you’re in home not attending mine or that yoda hyung fansign.

 

 

 

“Someone took my ring” Baekhyun shouted when exo walking back to the van because of security problem.

Soojung sighed, it always ends like this every time exo held a fansign outdoor. Security problem due the amount of crowd than can make some people got injured. It’s not her first time experience it, She just need to manage her balance while taking a picture of her bias.

Tip toeing because some tall unnies were blocking her view. Chanyeol look so cute with the curly hair of him, reminds her of mama era.

 

Finally after a few minutes the fansign begin again. Soojung put her camera back to her bag ready to meet her ultimate bias, baekhyun the es, kyungsoo the chef, the very good boy yixing and the last is the lame oh sehun.

 

“Ayee” Baekhyun try to high-five with soojung

“No high-five? Okay then” Baekhyun said embarrassed

“Write Lami, my cousin likes you” Soojung said         

“Why? Everyone will sign a same paper though”

“I’ll cut your sign” Baek jaws dropped

“Anyway, it was your fault for taking off your rings, don’t wear one if you’re not comfortable by it. stupid” She said before moved to her bias.

 

“I think I might getting a punch today” Chanyeol said half joked half serious

“If he tries t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter