amore [p.t 3]

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2K | AMORE | part III

 

Soojung wake up and touched her cheek who got slapped by jessica. Last night was a nightmare for her..

Even when asher back yesterday, he didn’t stop crying and keep asking about his dad. Jessica who got back from mall doing a skype with her husband donghae try to make asher stop from crying. Because she know that donghae is asher daddy. She wasn’t that mad until soojung said that asher meet his real dad.

“why didn’t you tell me that your boyfriend is a friend of that bastard ?!!”jessica shouted

“I’m sorry unnie, I didn’t mean that. I didn’t know this going to be happen”soojung cried

 “and why on earth asher could know that bastard is his father ?”

“I don’t know unnie I don’t know”she lies because even when asher still a baby she always tell him that jongin is his real father.

“soojung I’m trying to build your mess life. And now you ruin it in a flick..”jessica didn’t stop yelling.

Soojung know that she is wrong, but asher meeting his father wasn’t a wrong thing.

“look I’m sorry unnie, but soon or later asher should know who is his real parents”soojung said

“did you just talking back to me ?!! see soojung, meeting that bastard is make you being the old you once again. And now after I raise your baby when you cried that you cant. You think asher is worth to having a parents like him ?”

“he changed unnie, for god sake he isn’t the old jongin we know!”

“don’t mentioned his name in front my face !! ”jessica slapped her again

Soojung touched her cheek, it burn red.

 

.

.

When soojung walked out from her room, asher and jessica is nowhere to be found. She just find a note in the fridge.

I want you to stay. I’m leaving with asher to fix the problem that you caused –jess

Soojung sighed.

 

***

 

Jongin didn't expect that today he will meet jessica and asher in suho’s office. Baby asher noticed him he running to jongin while jessica talking to the receptionist.

“asher !!”jessica calling him

And they meet.

 

“asher come on..”jessica pull baby asher who clinging around jongin’s feet.

“asher !!”she yelled

“can you stop shouting at my son ?!”jongin finaly lose his temper

“what did you say ?”jessica laugh

“can you stop shouting at my son ?!”he repeated

“your son ?!”jessica raised her tone

Jongin bend down and talked to asher ignoring jessica.

“hey little buddy, I’ll meet you again soon. Now listen to your aunt okay ??”jongin said and ruffle asher hair

“aunty ?”asher asked back as he know soojung wasn’t there.

“I mean your mom”jongin touched the baby's cheek.

It surprised jessica that asher was listen to him very well. Asher held jessica hand and smiled.

“I’m leaving, its nice to meet you again noona. And please don’t shout like that, you gaining attention here.”jongin bowed before leaving jessica dumbfounded

And suho watched it all, now jessica cant even make another lies to make him believe that all just the misunderstanding.

 

***

 

Soojung was so shocked to see jongin was standing in front her door.

“what are you doing ?”

Jongin didn’t say anything, he hugged soojung right away.

Soojung his back, not utter any words.

 

.

.

“I meet your sister today.”jongin said when soojung finished wearing her cloth back and back into jongin’s embrace.

“I want you to explain to me”he added

“but got dressed first, I don’t want my sister find out that we just ed each others.”soojung ordered him

 

When jongin is all set, they moving into kitchen. Soojung makes him a jasmine tea, while explaining the whole thing.

“jessica send me back to NY right after we ditched from school, one week later I find out that I was pregnant. I cant tell you because jessica told me so, she moved me to California because I mom and dad don’t  want to bear with me getting pregnant with no husband. Then asher born and jessica getting married with donghae, they said they will take asher as their child. That’s why he call me aunty. After he born I try to continue my study and got graduation quickly on California university majoring at design. Jessica also the one who set me up with junmyeon oppa. And here we are..”

“why you didn’t tell me about asher earlier ?”

“I never think that we cant back together again jongin”

“even if asher didn’t born, I still want to get back with you”jongin said

 

 

Jessica were back with suho and asher. When Jongin hasn’t left yet..

 

 

“what the are you doing here ?!”she yelled put asher down who running towards jongin and soojung.

“aunty .. daddy..”he called them

“asher he isn’t your dad!”jessica said

Jongin hold asher up and give it to soojung.

“go take him somewhere”jongin said to her

 

“kai you should stop meeting her, she will be tie the knot with me soon. There would be no engagement, I’ll marrying her”suho told to him

“you know you cant hyung, she doesn’t love you”

“but soojung need him”jessica said

“I know if you compare my wealthy with suho hyung I was lose. But then again, if you try to push this marriage soojung cant find her own happiness..”

Jessica laughed “do you think she is happy when she is with you ? don’t you realize how mess her life when she is with you ?!”

“well money do can buy anything that makes you happy, but money cant buy love”jongin said

Jessica walked to him and slapped him hard.

“now get out from here, because whatever you said will never changed the fact that soojung wouldn’t marry with him”she yelled

 

 

Soojung hear everything, he closed asher's ear so he couldn’t hear a fight from the others room. Soojung even try to sing a song for him.

 

When everything went on silent, soojung walked out from the room along with asher. Jongin already gone, asher running to jessica.

“mommy where is dad ?”the little boy asked

“he is not your dad asher, your dad was still in California okay ?”

But the little boy couldn’t understand that. All he know that he is had a mother, two father and aunt.

“we need to talk oppa”soojung said to junmyeon.

 

Jessica bring asher to another room. So the two could talk, yes they should.

 

“why you still want to marry with me ?”soojung said

“because I love you ?”

“don’t you do it because jessica unnie told you so ? look oppa you deserve a better woman”

“now you didn’t want to marry with me ?”suho asked

“I’m really sorry oppa, but since the first time we dating I don’t even love you”soojung said

“that’s okay, people don’t married because of love lately”

“oppa don’t you understand ?”soojung raised her tone

“krystal why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter