HUG

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 DRABBLES | ANGST

 

“could you please hold me ?”jongin said to soojung

 

“please ?”he begged

 

“for the last time jung soojung, please hold and hug me..”jongin pleaded

 

Then soojung hug him, he placed his head on her shoulder. Tears start to flow, kim jongin cried again..

 

“you said, when people having a hard time what you need is a hug…”he said in between of his sob

 

But soojung didn’t say anything in return, she just know jongin would feel more hurt when soojung say a word.

 

“t-thank you..”jongin said before leaving her.

 

“I really want to know, what makes him so sad..”soojung said before she lock the door.

 

Soojung back to her room, she wants to tied her hair into pony tails but she dropped the hair band. She bend down to pick it and she looked at the box placed in the bottom of her bed. It was a red box written ‘soojung's memory’

 

She find a picture of her and a that guy, they look happy together. There is a lot stuff included inside the box..

“so we use to be a couple..”soojung said

 

Soojung lost her memory because of a car crash she had 6 month ago. she tried to bring back the memory that she lost, but she just building a new memory.

 

Jongin heart sink. whenever he see soojung who don’t even remember him, his heart is dying. they use to be a happy couple for almost 5 years, and jongin regretted that he was ditching her for another woman. A woman that destroy his career, life and love..

A year after they broke up, jongin try for looking soojung. Want to get her back, also asking for apologize, and he finally find her working in the café. But soojung act like they’re just a stranger.

Later on he just knew that soojung was lost her memory, she cant even remember her name. he know this from sehun. He meet jongin and say that he and she will be married in a month..

 

Jongin feel a pair of hand were on him, someone just back hugged him.

“its not your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter