worth it.

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2K | oneshoot | fluff

 

Soojung knocked the door, she heard the voice who let her in. she see jongin lying in bed, he look so pale yet he still manage to smile to see her. Soojung approach him slowly. Jongin gestured her to sit next to his bed. He reach for Soojung’s hands. when he took her hands, jongin has a though that soojung wont allow him to do that. But she seems didn’t mind..

Jongin soojung’s small  hands. He missed her, its been a year that they haven’t meet. Because Soojung working in Paris as a model while Jongin stay in korea as an actor. they has been dating for almost 3 years.

Almost.

 

***

 

Soojung, looked around. Jongin’s family giving her an uncomfortable look. And she know why already..

“could you please get out ? I want to spend my time alone with Soojung”Jongin told his family

“jongin you cant do that !”Soojung didn’t pleased with that

“why ? I know you like it when its only the two of us”Jongin told her

He understand that Soojung probably feel the pressure from the look that his family gave to her. so that’s why he told his family to leave them alone.

 

 

“have you eat ?”

“I suppose to be the one who asked you about that”Soojung let a small laugh.

Jongin touch her cheek, “do not laugh, it makes me love you even more”he said

Soojung put down Jongin hands from her face.

“you shouldn’t say that.”

“why ?”Jongin asking

“you know why, I’m not worth for you anymore--”

“shsshh.. could you please stop saying those. You always worth for me, I don’t want anybody else. I only want you..”Jongin stopped her for saying something that he doesn’t want to hear.

 

 

Soojung excuse her self to the bathroom, she stared at her own reflection in the mirror. She tie her hair into a pony tails. Washed her face, still feel jetlagged but she doesn’t mind it anymore.

 

 

“hi sehun long time no see..”soojung said hi to jongin’s friend

“yeah, you looks same to me”sehun laugh

sehun is in charge to picking soojung up from the airport.

“how is he ?”soojung asked

“you should checked him by your self..”

“is he that bad ?”soojung worried

 

 

Soojung looked at jongin who is playing with his laptop that placed on the desk that connected on the hospital bed. He dye his hair black again, soojung liked it when boy has a black hair. the last time soojung see him both dyed their hair in blonde. But this time Jongin is skinnier than before..

“what are you doing ?”soojung asked him

“looking at your article”he replied

“its out already ?”

Jongin nod and let soojung take a look on the article. Its about soojung who coming back to korea for visiting jongin.

“Its been a while I see the article about us.”jongin said as soojung start to read the comment section.

Most of them are still shocked  to see soojung is coming back to korea just for jongin.

“this is funny.”soojung pointed at one hilarious comment.

“soojung.”

“yes ?”

“the last article I’ve read is when people though that we broke up, when we’re not”jongin told her

“yeah, and now the people is saying that they’re jealous of our relationship when we’re not in relationship anymore.”soojung said

“we can always fix this”jongin said to her

“jongin don’t, I cant stand with this guilt on me.”

“human makes mistake. And you’re human, let just forget about those and get back together”jongin said held her hands.

“I cant jongin, I’m not-- I mean-- I cant..”

“lets get married okay ?”jongin said but it sounds like a beg for her

“kim jongin, I don’t want to hurt you okay. Not again..”

“you wont hurt me anymore”

“I don’t want to make a promise that I cant proof to you. If I agree to this relationship again, i don’t know what will  happen next. I’ve cheated on you, and I can just do it again. Jongin.. I don’t want to hurt you..”

“you’ll hurt me if you push me away.”

Soojung tears start to flow, her heart is broken. No it was wrong, soojung should feel okay because kim jongin is the one who get hurt in here.

 

“now look at me in the eyes, and told me that you won’t hurt me.”jongin held up soojung’s chin to face him.

He touch soojung face and brush away the tears from her eyes.

“I—wish I wont hurt you anymore”soojung shuttered

Jongin smiles, he pull her into his embrace.

“I’ll make sure that you will not fall for any other guy anymore soojung-ah.. I’m promises”jongin said

 

***

 

Soojung stared at the sleeping figure of kim jongin, the medicine has make him sleep early than usual. To be honest soojung is still love him, years of being his girl is make her happy. But soojung is on her bore state and anh jaehyun comes in the wrong timing.

When she need a comforter, jaehyun always be there for her. because j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter