Ain't Queer anymore. [Part II]

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part II | twoshoot | Warning Kaisoo and Kaistal

 

-day five-

 

“I’m going to see you after lunch ok?” Kyungsoo said as he putting his shoes on.

“Ok call!” Soojung smiled wide

 

Today is her last day, Kyungsoo should be with her today but suddenly he got a call to operating someon at 8. Soojung try to understand kyungsoo’s position. When the guys already left, soojung try to contact her old friends Minah.

 

 

Jongin couldn’t focus on his work, he also wondering why. No, he actually knows why. His mind keep thinks if soojung doing okay in home. Should I call her?

 

“Hello?”

“umm, can you check my room's window? I think I forget to close it”

“Why don’t you say it earlier, now I’m on my way to hang river” Soojung said

“What? With who?” Jongin asked worried

“My old friend”

“Girl?”

“You sounds like my boyfriend haha, yeah girl” Soojung laugh

Jongin cleared his throat ‘why did I do that?’

“Well, umm see you at dinner. I think”

“Yeah, bye then”

Jongin feels his face burning, why he act that way? There is no way he attracted to soojung. He is gay and he has a boyfriend which he is soojung’s best friend.

 

 

“Who is that?” Minah asked

“Just a friend”

“Seems like he is more than a friend to me” Minah teased

“He has someone, there is no way he likes me.”

Yeah soojung, he is kyungsoo's boyfriend. He is gay there is no way he likes you just because that stupid phone call.

 

In the middle of choosing and editing the picture, jongin received a text from kyungsoo saying he is on his way to go on lunch date with soojung. Jongin debate if he should join the lunch date or not? But he probably will end up being an intruder for them.

 

Soojung, Minah and Kyungsoo have samgyupsal for today lunch. It’s been a long time since the trio meets again. While waiting for their foods the three start to talk about the old memory.

“The food is here”

“Thank you” Soojung mouthed to the ahjumma

Kyungsoo in charge to grill the meat, mean while the two is just watching him. Minah is watching kyungsoo carefully, soojung who noticed it quickly say something.

“Yah, blink!!” Soojung laughed

“The way you looked at kyungsoo it’s reminds me at 8 grade when you said you lik--”

Minah shut Soojung’s mouth with her hand.

“You talk a lot” Minah said

Kyungsoo stared at the girls strangely “what did you say?”

“Nothing kyungsoo-yah” Minah smiled awkwardly

“Yeah nothing” Soojung laugh is the most annoying thing to minah.

 

Right when minah excuse herself to toilet, Soojung takes the change to tell kyungsoo the truth.

“During our school days, She confessed to me that she likes you, because you always nice to her, oh she also said that your face is adorable”

The doe eyes shocked, he didn’t know that he has a crushes in middle school. When Minah turn back into her seat kyungsoo stared at her.

“Thank you” the doe eyes said

“For what?”

“For liking me in the past”

“YAH! You!!” Minah shouted at soojung who just laughing.

“It’s not like you still like him right? Besides both of you already has someone” Soojung said

“I broke up 2 week ago actually” Minah said

 

 

The clock rotating longer than usual to jongin, he keeps staring at his phone waiting for the text from kyungsoo. Chanyeol can see how the boy can’t work properly today. So the older bring two cans beer and share it to him.

“Really what happen with you lately?”

“What happen with me?” Jongin asked back confused with the older question.

“Yeah, your mood swings like a PMS girl. You can’t focus to work. So tell me what’s going on”

Jongin stared at the tall guy who sits on the edge of the table. He takes a ship of his beer.

“Do you think it’s possible if I go straight again?”

“Wait, you like someone? That’s bad, how about kyungsoo then?” Chanyeol asked

“I know, the worse is the girl is soojung”

Chanyeol spit his beer, shocked about what he heard. “Kyungsoo’s friend?”

“Maybe it just a simple crushes right?” Jongin asked and want chanyeol to say yes.

“I don’t know, you’re the one who feel it.”

 

 

It’s almost 9 and the trio forgets about their dinner. The thing is also getting awkward between Minah and Kyungsoo glad that soojung try to melt the atmosphere.

“Hey I came here a while ago with jongin” Soojung said

“Oh my god, Jongin” Kyungsoo and Soojung shouted

Meanwhile Minah not even understand who the hell jongin is.

 

 

Jongin is sulking because Kyungsoo and Soojung is forget about him. Soojung find it really cute while kyungsoo who already know this would happen didn’t do anything. The taller didn’t talk much when they arrived in home. Kyungsoo has brought him a meal but jongin won’t touch it, Soojung just laugh over his action.

“I never know that jongin will be this cute when he sulking” Soojung laugh

“But whenever he acts this way, it will end up with he being sick” Kyungsoo said

Soojung stopped laugh as kyungsoo mentioned about sick to her. She took the food on the trays whispering “let me give a try” to kyungsoo.

 

Jongin hear a knock from his room, he ignore it and try to back to his sleep. Soojung being impatient and opened the door with a force since her hands is busy holding a tray. Jongin is shocked to find soojung smiles in front his bed.

“kyungsoo said you will get sick if you skipped your meal. So I will force you to eat this”

“He lying to you”

“Well even if he lying, you should eat. I’m the one who pay for it”

“I’ll pay you back”

“Really jongin!” Soojung put the trays on the desk and crawling into jongin who hiding behind the blanket.

 

“EAT”

“NO”

“Then I’m going to eat you instead”

“Try me”

Soojung pull off the blanket and find jongin hides himself with a pillow makes her chuckle, this guy really incredible! She went close to him and bites his arm, jongin yell out the pain while soojung just laugh. They end up having a pillow fight.

 

Kyungsoo hear the laugh and yell in TV room. Seems like the two has a good quality times, He want to check them but afraid if he disturb them. He didn’t know he felt this way, but when he hear a crack voice he quickly running to check what happen.

 

“I’m sorry” Soojung mouthed

“No it was my fault” Jongin said as he helps her to clean up the broken frame of kyungsoo and jongin’s picture.

“Let me do it, you can cut your finger soojung” Kyungsoo said

“No, it’s fine-- ouch”

“See, Now you bleeding” Kyungsoo scolds her

 

Jongin watched over kyungsoo who putting the bandage to soojung’s finger.

“If only you eat the food it won’t happen” Kyungsoo said without looking at him.

 

To be honest, it wasn’t about the food that makes him angry. He wants to spend his day with soojung too, but it would be weird if he suddenly popped when they having their quality time. After soojung got hurt he regretted for fighting with her.

“I’ll eat it” Jongin said leave into his room.

 

“I’ve told you he gotta eat it” Soojung smiles

“Hmm” kyungsoo nod

 

At that night, Jongin can’t sleep. His minds keep thinking about a random thought about soojung who will leave tomorrow morning. When she is gone, will everything be normal again? Will I forget about soojung presence? Of course you will jongin!!

Without he realize, he already stand in front soojung’s room. He slowly opened the door, and find soojung sleeping figure. He walks closely to her, looking at her back isn’t enough. She is sleeping right? She wouldn’t know that I’m here the next morning. Kyungsoo said she is a sleepyhead right?

 

-last day-

 

Morning came by, Kyungsoo wake up with a sad smile on his face. Soojung will leaving in 2 hours, a week isn’t long enough. Since kyungsoo only can see her mostly during dinner, he always feels sorry about it.

 

“Don’t wake him up” Soojung said

“So you gonna leave without say anything to him?” Kyungsoo said

“Yeah”

“Let’s go then”

 

Jongin wake up when his feels a sun burn his feet. He stretched his arms, not fully awake yet, but when he looked around. He realizes, he isn’t sleeping on his room.

“what the--??”

He runs into his room to find his phone and dialed kyungsoo’s number.

 

“hmm”

“Soojung?”

“Leaving already”

“Why don’t you wake me up??!!”

“Soojung said she doesn’t want to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter