Ain't Queer anymore. [part I]

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part I | twoshoot | Warning Kaisoo and Kaistal 

 

“soojung, I like guy”kyungsoo suddenly confessed

Soojung looked at him. She is confused at first, but then she understands that kyungsoo has a different taste from the normal guy. He has been a very good friend to her, whenever she need someone he always be there to cheers her.

“You still want to be my friend right?” the doe eyes asked

“Of course you silly”soojung hugged his best friend tight.

 

 

Jongin is in the middle of preparing his camera. Taking a few snap for checking the lights and choosing which lens that he should use. He received a text from kyungsoo inform him that his best friend will come from Las Vegas today.

 

“Busy jongin-ssi?” sulli interrupting him

“Kind of, don’t you suppose to do your makeup or something?” Jongin didn’t like it when someone talking while he works even though sulli is her model today.

“I’m done with my makeup, can’t you see it?” sulli said a bit irritated of his words

Rather than talking back to the model. He ignores her to take his extra camera on his office.

“Just because he is handsome so he could do that to me?” sulli annoyed by the cameramen acts to her

 

Sulli is not the only girl who got ignored by him, there is a bunch of y and pretty woman that he left behind. Jongin use to like girls but he stopped when he find his father is betrayed by his mother, she left him when he is on his low. Leave the young jongin with his father only.

‘Woman life for money and fame, when we don’t have money to make her fame she left us’

The last word from his father is always reminded on his heart.

 

Today in S hospital IGD is very full, there is a huge accident that caused 18 students from Gyongchan high school injured. As a doctor in there kyungsoo is so busy, he never thought today he will skip to picking Soojung in airport. He promises to pick her. He miss her a lot, but then these kids needs his help.

Kyungsoo has no other choice rather than ask for jongin helps. Seoul has changed a lot since 5 years after she left the county. He worried if soojung get lost or worse she got kidnapped because kyungsoo know his best friend has that idol’s look.

 

Jongin meets kyungsoo as the one who helping his father when he got beaten by debt collector. Because of kyungsoo his father can life for a longer time, he also the one who helping him pay the debt. After that the two often meet because jongin insisted to payback him little by little. When kyungsoo is drunk he accidentally confessed that he is a gay and he likes jongin. He stopped meeting the doe eyes for a while, but then he though kyungsoo is a nice person. So both end up dating..
 

“How she look alike?”jongin asked

“I didn’t save her picture, but the last time I checked she is in a platinum blonde. Oh, she has that idol’s looks. A photographer like you will find her in ease”kyungsoo said in flash before hang up the phone call.

The younger can’t proceed what his boyfriend said. She is blonde? Or bob hair? Jongin can’t remember. He can’t even remember the girl name is it sooyoung? Soowan?

 

“Whatever the girl will find me anyway” jongin said while smoke his favorite mallboro.

 

--

 

Soojung tr to call kyungsoo, but it always directed into mailbox. Does he forget the time when I arrived? Soojung’s thought said. Soojung decided to grab some coffee in the café inside the airport. She choose ice Americano and some desert to kills time. She didn’t know where kyungsoo stay? At least she needs an address if she wants to meet him, but the doe eyes left her nothing because he said he can pick her.

 

“Thank you” soojung mouthed to the cashier after she got her order.

 

She looked at empty seat, and she finds the empty one in the balcony. It summer and she want to feels the fresh air in Korea after 12 hours of flight. She brushes off the hair that smacked her face because of the wind. The cheese cake tasted less because of the Americano.

“Are you kyungsoo’s friend?” a husky voice just almost make her chocked by her drinks.

“y-yeah”soojung said coughing

“Kyungsoo can’t pick you up. So I came instead”

Soojung looked for a better view of the guy who standing behind her, so she stands up and find kim jongin’s face for the first time.

“kim jongin ?”

The taller nodded.

 

 

It’s was so awkward being with jongin, Soojung know him because kyungsoo told everything to her. Since the first time he meet the photographer until now they becoming a couple. Soojung try to play with her phone checking for what new on twitter, instagram and any other sns that will keep her busy on rides.

 

“May I know why he didn’t coming?” soojung finally asked

“There is a lot of patient in hospital today”

“oh”

 

Jongin helps soojung carried her belongings it’s only a luggage, but it’s so damn heavy. Soojung mouthed a sorry for him but jongin not replying. When they enter the lift, she could sense two ahjumma were looking at jongin weirdly.

‘It must be hard for kyungsoo’ soojung thought

 

 

The ahjummas is going on the same floor as jongin. Soojung could hear a bickering from them when Jongin lead Soojung the way to his apartment.

 

“Don’t stare at them like that, you should be use with them from now on” Jongin told her

 

The moment when soojung stepped inside the apartment, she can see how cozy the apartment is. It must be kyungsoo who decorated the whole room, all the furniture, curtain and carpet has the classic modern type. Soojung know it because she studied an interior design too.

“You can use the guest room, over there”jongin pointed at one room.

“thank you”soojung said dragged her stuff along with her.

 

Jongin typed a short message to inform his boyfriend that his friend already arrived on their house. Then he moved to kitchen looking for something to be eaten. He forgets about the dinner and now his stomach is growling hard asking for food.

There is nothing that jongin could eat, well there is some ingredients on the fridge but kim jongin can’t cook. Should I ask her for making a dinner?

 

 

“You want to cook something?”

Soojung’s voices make him startled. He still not used with a girl around his house.

“Yeah” he lied

“Do you need helps?” Soojung asked

Jongin not responding to soojung’s question, he choosing random vegetable from fridge hoping that the girl will disappear.

 

 

Kyungsoo will come in 2 hours, and his stomach won’t stop growling either. Soojung is back to her room. There is no way he will ask the guest to cook at least this is her first day.

She also come from America, of course she can’t cook kim jongin. He try to make a scenario than make him won’t ask her a help.

 

Soojung is checking her emails, she still have some work to do although she is on vacation. When she taking a rest soojung smells something burn. She quickly went to check the kitchen, Jongin is looking through his phone not realizing that he burn something.

 

 

 

Jongin stared at Soojung who chopping vegetables, he didn’t know what the girls will made but a minute later he could smell something that makes him more hungry.

“You can just tell me if you can’t cook jongin”soojung smiled

The taller didn’t say anything in return, he just walking straight to his room avoiding soojung. Jongin is embarrassed, today is his first day meeting kyungsoo friend and yet he already makes a mistake.

 

 

“I’m home” kyungsoo shouted

Soojung run to checked kyungsoo who taking off his shoes.

“DOE EYES!!” Soojung greeted him

 

Jongin hear the two is talking outside. He didn’t want to face soojung, she probably thinking that he is an idiot right now. Never in kim jongin’s life a girl knowing his weakness except for kyungsoo. well kyungsoo isn't a girl.

“What are you doing? I though you’re in the studio” kyungsoo startled him

“I.. umm..” He didn’t know how to answer this. Why would kyungsoo think he should be staying on studio anyway?

“If you’re here, why don’t you help soojung. She is a guest yet she is cooking for you.” The doe eyes said taking off his cloth changing it into a comfortable one.

“Oh, she can cook?” Jongin asked awkwardly

“Of course she can, I can cook because of her. She taught me how to make you food. Oh, it’s a surprise to see you here. You use to hate if I have a friend to stay over” Kyungsoo smiled leaving jongin in daze.

 

Kyungsoo is prepared a table for the three of them. He asked soojung to calls jongin because he might be sleeping while waiting for the food. Soojung chuckle at him who seems know jongin more than himself.

Soojung knocked the door and shouted “Jongin, the food is ready”

 

When the three eat, Jongin feels he is out of space. The besties is keep talking and talking about a random stuff that comes through their minds. The food tasted good, but he not in mood for eating anymore.

“Is my food tasted bad?” Soojung suddenly asked, she noticed how jongin just touching his food without eating it.

“Huh?”

“He probably shy, well it was our first time eating with a female guest. He use to talks a lot, I don’t know what happen to him today” kyungsoo commented

“Don’t worry I’m not telling you the accident that happen earlier” Soojung whispered as jongin seated beside of her.

“What accident?”

“Yah, how could you hear that?” Soojung shocked

Makes both laugh, Jongin is trying to keep his cool image even though he really embarrassed right now.

 

 

“What accident you make today?” kyungsoo asked

“Huh?”

“To soojung”

“It just, when I tried to make a food I end up burning it” he confessed

“You make a food for soojung? Wow, you never make me one though” Kyungsoo smiled as he read his book

Jongin gulped, kyungsoo might be misunderstanding about this.

“It’s not I want to make her one”

“I know, soojung probably the one who told you to make her food right? She really something” Kyungsoo laughed

“No, I’m trying to make myself food. I’m starving, but there is no ramen. So I try to make one”

“Why don’t you go to mart nearby then?”

 

-day one-

 

Jongin wake up with the food smells, Kyungsoo must be cooking a pancake today.

“Oh my god”

The taller running back to his room, He just wearing his boxer and forget that Soojung is staying with them. Jongin is a guy and sometimes he got a morning woods.

 

 

“You shouldn’t worry about that, Soojung has seen a guy in underwear a lot.” Kyungsoo bringing up about his embarrassing morning when they having a breakfast

“Could you stop talking about it” Jongin asked

“Okay”

Soojung just smiled, the couple is so cute.

“I have to work today, but tomorrow is my bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter