old friends

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

At the icestore we went to, I said I was a gohst. How LAME!! She didn't buy it, I can tell. But it did confuse her. I don't know in what way, but I'm positive it did. She ended it very soon and after dropping her off at her house, I went home myself. 

I searched though my laptop and cell to find some numbers and contacts. It took me half an hour but I found it!! Six numbers.

You see, I used to have friends. I believe I have said this before but anyway, we were a pretty tight group. It kind of faded away and I regret that. I hope we can reunite again, and that's why I needed the numbers. Our group had 7 members, we called ourselfs Got7.

After calling JB, Jr, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom and lastly, Jackson. We were the closest. I admit, I missed them so much!!

I called them all and we'll come together tonight, at BamBam's house. We choose his bcause his house is somewhat in the middle of all the other houses. I can't wait!!!!!

After a long dinner, it was finally time to go there. I haven't seen them in ages and I hope we can be close again.

After ringing the doorbell, six boys opened the door. Guess I'm the last......

''Woah, who's that???'' One asked. After taking a good look, I recognised BamBam. He changed his hairstyle a bit, but his face is still the same. But wait, did he just ask who I was?? I frowned and said: ''Aish!! Mark Tuan of course! Who else do you aspect?'' The next minutes were undescribable. They let me in, talking and talking like there was no tomorrow and they kept asking me questions and asking something else so I didn't have time to answer and it was crazy!

After a while they calmed down and we talked one by one about everything that had happened. Turned out that after I left, they sort of faded a little from eachother as well. After a three hour catch up, it was just like our friendship never faded. That's true friendship, right? The one you can leave and barely talk for so long and after catching up, it looks like nothing's ever happened.

Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow, because we talked all night long.

Around 3AM, I told them about the arranged marriage. Of course they wanted to know with who. I told them. You should have seen their faces! But they inmediately understood the problem. They know I confessed to her. They know she turned me down. They know my heartache. They know everything. That's why we are friends. That's why we are a tight group. It's very difficult to get in Got7. Okay, let's be honest, you can't get in Got7. We won't like it.

I told them I wanted to take revenge and I didn't know how. They came with the weirdest ideas:

BamBam: ''You can give her flowers, and when she takes it, you step back and... BAM!!! Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter