days are passing

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

The weddingday is comming closer and there's a lot what need to be done.

The house need to be ready for us to move in, there need to be a location, transport, flowers, guestlist, invetations, food...... I don't know what more.

Today is the day of searching for a suit. My dad is comming with me because umma was affraid I might go somewhere else if he's not there. She's totally right about that anyway...... 

So, we went to this store.... And I don't know.... I rather don't come there again. It looks like a store where only the rich buisnessmen would go to.

Looking for a suit was a disaster!!! Trust me!!If it was up to me, it would be done in a quarter. But noooo appa didn't agree:

''This one is not suited for a wedding.''

''This one is not your color.''

''You really want to get married in such a clownsuit????''

''Oh.... You better fit another one....''

''Here, try this one....''

''No that won't do. Try another.... One like that!''

AISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

THIS MAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

We're in this store for 3 hours already and still he isn't satisfied. HOW???????

Suit number 396 was finally good enough for him.

It reminded him to his own suit he said.

Nice. Old fashioned it is......

I didn't have to pay it myself, fortunately. If I did have to pay myself I wouldn't have any money left. Yes, it was really expensive. Maybe because it should be in a museum.......

Okay okay, it's not that bad.... It's black and creme color..... I like it. It suites me. But that's not what I'm going to tell them.....

For the rest I didn't have to do much for the wedding. I don't exactly who take care of that... But I know my dad and me don't have to do much.

The dayes are flying. I spent my time with Got7 and I barely get to see my mom or my fiancé.

I  wonder how far everything is. How it all will be. Will she ever love me like I love her? That's what I want to know most. Because if she does, we might be a good married couple.

I understand why she don't like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter