at IU's

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up, washing up, getting ready for school, saying ''hi'' to everybody there, answering questions, that's how it always goes.

Boring, right?

Okay, I admit, it's not. There's peace in school. A very good place to be for everyone, no one matters about looks, smartness, pabo-ness..... Really no one cares. Everybody helps eachother, everybody has friends, no one is a loner. Sounds to perfect to be true?!

Well, I can't help it. That's the way it is.

It wasn't always like that.... A few years ago, there was this boy. He was quiet nerdy and he got bullied. Not physically, more mentally. They let him know he was a nerd. I didn't agree on the bullying thing... But I didn't do anything about it either... Wich made me just as bad as those who did. He also once confessed to me. That was really brave, but I had to turn him down because somebody else was first and I had real feels for that guy. I was really sorry for the nerdy guy. Not long after, he moved to the USA. No one knows why, some say it's because I rejected him, but that sounds nonsens to me. 

After he left, things calmed down. Everybody started to hang around with everbody and it's really weird, just like that one person can stop a whole school of being peacefull, when he didn't even wanted to. It's so confusing. I mean, how does humanity actually work?

I admit, that boy is still on my mind. His name is Mark Tuan. He never really left my mind, he alway was somewhere in my head. Even when I was dating Seungri. 

Don't think I didn't really like Seungri!!! Nope, he was really cute and treated me very well. Still, it was puppy love. If it wasn't, we would have taken a long distance relationship. I was secretly dating him at first. During that time, Mark confessed. I didn't have a choise!

It still bothers, but I'll gro over it, I'm shure.

Enough about that.  Let me tell you how a normal day in my life goes.

Waking up, ready to go to school. Step in my car and drive to school. There, a bunch of people are waiting for me. ''IU, can you help me with this math problem?'' ''IU, I really need someone to talk to right now!!" ''IU, what do you think of this song?'' ''IU, thank you so much for helping me out with my drunk friend this weekend, I owe you!!'' And then there are more of those. I always try to help and aswer as much as possible, and I try to keep them satisfied. 

I help whenever I can. I love to help people, after this year, I'm fifished with school and I want to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter