the wedding

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

 

After so many weeks, it was our weddingday. We had a lot to take care of.... The flowers, the place, the transport, the person who marry us, the cards, the guests.... EVERYTHING!! We decided not to do a honeymoon yet, because it's not a holiday and I'm still in school you know. Exams are comming really close now.....

That's not for me to worry right now. Right now, I have to make shure I get in the dress without ruining my hair. It took them 3 hours to make my hair look like this!!!! I don't want to ruin that!! And they took all the time to make shure my make-up was perfect. Everytime they thought there was one spot or one line or one color not like how they wish to see it, everything had to be done again. That took them 2 hours. Put everything together and they used a full 5 hours for hair and make-up only!! 

Now I know why I had to wake up so early...... Gaaaah I'm so tired!!!!!!!!!! 6 o'clock is way too early for me. Meh. The make-up artists made shure you see none of that...

For some reason I have this feeling I'm forgetting about something... I don't know..... I have my hair and make-up done, dress on, jewels..... errrr.... I have the flowers...... appa is here to bring me to the castle and give me away..... What can I possibly forget????? AISHH I don't know!!!! Wedding stress, maybe?

Once we reached the castle we walked to the doors. Then I heard the music. This is real.... When the doors opened appa pushed me a little, yeah I think I froze in place when I saw all those people watching......... I kinda looked to the floor for a long while, when we were walking down the aisle.

Then, my curiosity won. I was so curious what Mark would look like!! So I looked up only to look staight into his eyes. Damn. My heart skipped a beat. I didn't expect that a suit would look this perfect on him. And I don't know but... There was something about the way he looked...... It just added this something extra. Suddenly I was very aware of the butterflies who entered my stomach. What is this feeling?

We were comming closer and closer... I started to feel a little bit nervous. After today I will be married..... After today I don't live in my parents house anymore...... After today my life made a huge twist.... This made me feel a bit dizzy.

After saying yes to eachother, the one who married us said: ''You may now kiss the bride'' CRAP!!! That's what I forgot about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO I can't do that........ I saw something in Mark's eyes about doubt too. Then he leaned in and gave me a short kiss. MY FIRST KISS IS GONE NOW.................. Then we heared somewhere in the crowd: ''Aww, don't be shy!! You two must have kissed a number of times!!'' . They expect more......

Before I noticed what acually was happening, I felt Mark's lips on mine. ........ Two........ Three....... Four.......... Five........ Still he didn't let go.... WOW! Then I don't know why, but I responded. Then we heared everyone clapping and making noice. After two more seconds, Mark let go. Somehow I felt disappointed. Why?

Then Mark and I walked down the aisle and stepped into the car wich would bring us to the next location, where we would dance and eat. They told me Mark is a great dancer, so we didn't practise. During the car ride we both didn't speak for a long time. Progressing what happened. Suddenly, I saw a smile comming up Mark's face. He said: ''I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry.'' I'm confused. ''What do you mean..?'' ''About kissing you... I'm not sorry. Sorry for not being sorry.'' He said with a pretty big smile on his face. 

This made me laugh pretty hard. ''Why are you laughing?'' He wanted to know. ''Because.... I don't know. You just made me laugh.'' This earned a smile. I love his smiles. Then I decided I had enough make-up on my face so he couln't see me turning red, so I said: ''Sorry, but, I'm not sorry either.'' 

Then he kissed me again. Completely out of the blue. I responded imediately. This is such a weird day....

When we were at the location we should be, the music started ans it was time for us to dance. I choose the song we would dance one, wich was I won't give up by Jason Mraz. I love to play this song and I think it's pretty cute too. Later when the other songs started to play, other couples joined in and started to dance as well. They were right about Mark. He is a very good dancer.....

After the eating, Mark said he had to do something and he would be right back. Shure, why not? I started to talk and get to know the rest of the people who were there. Suddenly, music started. I don't know this song...... Then the light changed and I saw 7 boys. I couldn't see their faces.......

Noryeokhaji anhado wae geureonji molla
Namanbomyeon jajireojyeo nolla
Nae love nae style nae swagger

Oh amugeosdo anhaedo geunyang nega joha
Chyeodabomyeo gabyeopge dagaga
Geunyang 'Hey girl how are you doing?' (hey! )

Girls girls girls they love me)
Naneun wae momi ireoneun geoni
Girls girls girls they love me)
Eoril jeokbuteo gyesok jjukgyeowossni
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter