What happened?

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

 

Someone's talking? Who is it? I tried moving my head to the direction. Slowly opening my eyes. I saw Mark sitting in a chair across me. What's he doing? I tried to get a better view and alomost fell of the couch. ''Woah what are you doing?? The couch is much softer then the floor, you know.'' Mark said. He catched me before I hit the floor. I didn't know his reflexes were that fast! Too stunned of what just happened, I froze.

''Are you okay? Do you need something? Do you have pain?'' Mark asked. Pain? What pain? What happened? ''What happened?'' I decided to just ask it. ''Well.. uhm... I accidentely scared you and because of that you cut your hand and passed out.'' He said, looking away. ''Then how did I end up here?'' He gave me a look wich also gave me an answer. HE put me on the couch.

''I called your mother because I didn't know what to do. I hope you don't mind...'' He explained. Pabo. Of course I don't mind. ''It's okay Mark. I understand. But why my mom and not yours? I think I would call my mom if something happens to you...'' That's logically isn't it? Why wouldn't I? I'm much closer with my mom and I barely know his. 

That gives me an idea. I should try to get to know his family as well. It's not fair to them to not let them enter my life while I'm married to their son. I know it's still arranged but still, it's not fair. I should give this a thought.

''When did my mom leave?'' I asked Mark. ''Well.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter