a talk with the boys

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's  POV

 

I am so happy we finished the evening good after that incident. I never knew she faints as soon as she sees blood. Maybe miss Lee is right. We really should get to know each other better. Who on earth gets married without knowing the one he's marrying, right? Okay okay there are plenty of them. Just like me, set up in a aranged marriage. I still can't believe my parents did that. I thought they loved me. Yes I know I know. They do. They only want the best for me and the Lee's have a wealthy family plus it is good for both my parents as hers. 

Speaking of them, Ji Eun made a point. Why did I call her mom instead of mine? I don't remember if I had a reason for it or if it was just a reflex. Either way, now I know she has something with music. Though I don't know what, I know that. She went to school today. Her exams are comming close and she really needs to learn. 

While thinking of her, I felt weird. Good weird, but weird. I can't describe it. Am I developing feelings for Ji Eun? It wouldn't be bad, we're married after all. Married for the sake of our parents. For some reason I can't let go of that idea. Maybe if they didn't interfere I would have found her myself. Maybe not. I will never know. Anyway, time to go to the company.

After a few minutes I entered the builing. The guys came running to me as soon as they saw me. That moment, I felt very popular. Unfortunately, they had a different reason......

JB: "Yo dude, why didn't you call this weekend?''
BamBam: "Is there something we should know...???'' He wiggled his eyebrows.
Jackson: BamBam, shush!! Let the man speak'' 
Jr: ''Did something happen??? We were worried!''
Me: ''Sorry guys, yes something happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter