Miss Lee

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

Got7 and I decided we were done for today and went home. We bid eachother goodbye and all went our own way. I opened the door softly and I saw Ji Eun standing in the kitchen. She is so beautiful!! I went quiet to her and wrapped my arms around her. I didn't expect her to explode.....

''IIIIIIIIIIIIIHHH'' She screamed. I can see this as a sort of revenge... I scared her. kekeke. ''Did I scare you, yeobeo?'' I asked. She turned around her eyes didn't look the way they should be... I got really scared of it, but I didn't show her. ''!! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!'' I laughed. She's no longer scary. She's actually pretty funny when she's angry. Kekeke.
''Damn you, Mark. You didn't let me know where you were and when you were comming back, then you sneak into the house and scare me??!!! What kind of husband are you!!!!!'' ''Woah calm down IU! I was just hanging around with Got7, my old friends, you know..... you met them at the wedding...'' I tried to calm her nerves. I think I'm too used to living alone. She's right, though. I should've let her know. ''YOU COULD HAVE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO BE HOME!!'' Okay, time to give in. ''Yeah, you're right, Yeobeo, please forgive me...'' I tried some aegyo. I don't know if it was working. But her eyes were a little softer then before. Suddenly she looked  down. Is something wrong? ''IU, is something wrong? You look so pale?'' I said. She suddenly lost all the color of her face! It's concerning me. I decided to look down, to where she was looking. I didn't see anything yet. Then she passed out.

Good thing I was still holding her, as she let my armes around her during het outburst, so she fell in my armes. When I looked down to the floor, I saw a knife and red droplets. . I think I know what happenend!! But now I need to find out what was hurt...

I picked her up, bridal style, and layed her on the couch. While I layed her down, her left hand fell down. That's what got hurt... I saw a pretty big wound in her left hand. How is it possible I never thought about her having a knife in her hands?!?! 

If something happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself. I decided do some first aid stuff, so the wound coulnd't leak too much, and then called her parents. 

''Hello, this is the Lee residence.''
''Miss Lee!! IaccidentelyscaredJiEunandshedroppedaknifeandnowthere'sahugewoundonherlefthandandshepassedoutandIdon'tknowwhattodoHELPME!!''
''Woah, calm down Mark!! What happened?''
''I came home from a day with Got7 and when I came back, Ji Eun was in the kitchen so I walked to her but she didn't hear me. I scared her, but that wasn't my intention and at first I didn't notice she was holding a knife and because she was, well, the knife dropped but hit her hand too. Then she passed out and now I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter