aish!

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

 

So, Mark had some date with his friends and I was free from school. I do have to go tomorrow, but still.... Today's day off!! I must admit I had a good night. Battery is fully loaded now.^^ Noo~ Don't misunderstand me!! We only slept, nothing more, nothing less. OKay, had had a chat before falling asleep, but I guess that doesn't count....

After Mark left the house, I went to take a nice long shower. I love taking a shower when I know I'm home alone, you know. Because then I can put on music really loud and sing as loud as I want!! After getting dressed, I was dancing around the house. Seriousely, SO MUCH SPACE HERE!!!!!!!!!

I went to my secret room. Okay. It's not secret. It's actually just my own place in the house. Mark and I decided it would be best if we both had one room to ourselfs. Well, this is mine. It's my favourite place in the house. I think you can understand. Wait, I'll describe it for you. By the way, I didn't design it myself... I was inspired by the internet...^^

My place is a light room. It has light walls with soft colors. Soft pink, to be precise. It has a wooden floor, not too dark, not too light. I put some white carpets on it. The room is medium and had one big window. On the internet I saw those windowseats with lots of bookselfs around it, so I asked if it was possible to build that in the room. Fortunately, it was. YESS!! So, yeah, of course the shelfs are filled with books. The windowseat is filled with pillows. On the other side.... I let them put a piano in one of the corners. on the side across, I put my guitar collection. Oh my! I just love this place!! It even have a fireplace!!! 

Do you understand now, why this is my favourite place in the entire house?!! 

In case you're asking, nope, I don't know how Mark's room looks like. We never let the other show our place. That's the reason I said secret room.....

I entered this beautiful place, and put on some music. Not too loud, just loud enough to be heard. Then I took a blanket and I decided to read the book: 'A Chri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter