what to do???

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

I woke up and it took me some time to realise where I was. My neck hurt, I guess because of the way I slept. Right... Married.... Living together.......

CRAP!!!!!! The conversation we had yesterday!!! How am I supposed to take revenge now?? Yeah.. I still want to go on with that. I really don't know what to do. Slowly IU was waking up. She's free of school today.

She looked up to me and smiled. I smiled back. ''Good morning yeobeo.'' Oops.... didn't mean to say that........

After breakfast, I decided to meet up with Got7. We met in a cafe. Just some people know that place, so it's not crowded and we can talk as loud as we want to.

After a while, we were all there.

Yugyeom: ''I think you all wonder why I gathered you here together....''
JB: ''Serioulsely??? Yugyeom. Seriousely????''
Jackson: ''Why don't you let Mark say that?? He's the married one...''
Me: ''Guys.............''
Jr: ''Aish, just tell us. Sup???''
Youngjae: ''Tell me tell me tell me nowwwwwww''
BamBam: ''Youngjae hyun!!! I told you you listen to B1A4 too much!!!!!!''
JB: ''Okay, let Mark speak. We can all see there's something bothering him''
All: ''Aight''
Youngjae: ''Go ahead Mark....''
Me: ''Okay... So, I had this talk with IU yesterday....''
BamBam: ''You only talked yesterday??????''
Jackson: ''Aww.... Little BamBam is growing up in his thoughts!!!!''
Jr: ''Where is it going in this world??!!''
Yugyeom: ''Just ignore them Mark and TELL US NOW!!!!!!''
Me: ''Okay, so in this talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter