at Marks

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's so nice you know, living by yourself, doing nothing all day... At the same time, it's pretty boring.....

But things can change very fast. Just one phonecall, it didn't even had to last one minute. And that phonecall changed my life for ever.

I'll tell you what actually happened:

I was at home, in California. My friends came over and we watched some movies with some snacks, just having fun and stuf... Suddenly, my phone went of, disturbing the fun. My dad. I decided to take the call and my dad said I had to come back to Korea. ''Sell the house and come home, come back to us in Korea. We have something to tell you wich can't be said over the phone. Don't be scared, it's nothing bad!'' And that's it. I told my friends after the call: ''Hey guys, I'm going back to Korea.'' They were kinda shocked........ It's not that weird, though......

One week later, it was time. The house was still on sale but that was all oke. I had a ticket and when I was at the plane, I couldn't sleep. Why did they ask me to come back? What can I do when I'm back? Will my friends recognise me? I'll try to re-unite with them. I have to admit, I do miss them....

You can guess how tired I was when we landed in Korea. Damn. I did sleep a little, just half an hour.

My parents were waiting for me at the airport and I have to admit, I didn't remember much of it due to tiredness... When we got home they sent me staight to bed and I think I slept a whole day!!! Anyway, The biggest shock is still comming.

When I finally woke up, I had some breakfast, and my parents and I talked. Talking about things that had happened, just to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter