What the....

arranged revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's POV

 

WHAT THE......... This is SOOO weird!!!!!!

I'll tell you.

Yesterday, I had to meet my 'fiance', so I put on a simple dress.. add some make-up.. a simple braid in my hair and waited for him to come. We were supposed to have dinner and the restaurant was already reserved by our parents. 

I think I was done too early 'cause I had to wait a lifetime for him to arrive. Anyway, when he came, I saw a tall redhead in front of me, with big round supprised eyes. I don't know... He seemed so familliar to me and for some reason I got this feeling... The same feeling as when I was with Mark... He didn't say anything and we drove off.

At the restaurant he decided to introduce himself, and I almost got a heartattac of what he said. He said: "Hi, I'm Mark Tuan" and then I was like: , my feelings didn't fade away!

It became very awekward. Imangine this: having a obligated dinner with the boy you once secretely liked but still rejected because there was someone else that time. After he disappeard, nobody spoke about him. Is this Karma?

My brain is going to explode anytime soon because I can't stop thinking. Why? Did my parents know? Did his parents know? UGH!!!

It's so double, you know. A part of me is so happy he's back and we're going to get married, but another part of me is affraid. How is he going to respond? Is he mad? Does he still remember?

I slept horrible that night. I didn't tell my parents I already know him. I know I always tell them everything but if they know this, they might speed up the wedding. There's no going back at this point. 

When I got to school, things were going like always, but o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter