Week of Hell

High School Life... ?

Week of Hell

 

[Minny's POV]

I growled into my pillow after returning from another day at the hell-hole called "school." My uniform loosely draped over my body as I sprawled across my bed, the blue comforter letting me sink into its fluffiness, but of course, my sanctuary was interrupted by a knock at my door. 

My head sharply turned to the door, my eyes glaring at the wooden door, hoping whoever it was that was behind the door, hoping they knew how much I dearly hated them at that moment.

The door opened, revealing... Taemin?

My eyes almost popped out of my head from shock as I saw his smiling face at my shocked expression. I bit my lip and folded my arms across my chest as I sat up from my laying position, "I take back my glare, Mr. Hot Stuff."      

"I'm not going," I simply huffed out as I continued to look away from Taemin, still surprised he had managed to find out where I lived. Then again, he was a smart pretty boy.

He smiled, "You have to, you heard what the principle said." I shot a glare that I wouldn't want to take back to him.

Let me explain.

Since I came from Canada, our curriculum is based differently than in Korea, like I mentioned before. Since the curriculum was different, apparentally I didn't have enough gym credits to graduate. The principle informed me, of course, in front of Taemin about this "unfortunate" obstacle.

I would've been fine with taking an extra gym class or two, but of course, with my Filipino-gone-American-gone-Korean luck, all the classes were filled. So, we had to come up with an alternative, and the prettyboy who stood in my room right now had opened his "brilliant" mouth, and his "beautiful voice" had to mention about taking dance classes at a nearby gym and getting gym credit that way.

And let me tell you: I HATE DANCING.

Sign me up for Tae Kwon Do, for swimming classes, or for even fricken clown classes, anything would be better than dancing!

"Come on, it's not that bad," Taemin tried to beckin me with one of his smooth smiles. That would've worked last week when I first came to Korea, but not now, buddy.

"No," I stubbornly responded, still glaring at him for even suggesting the rediculous idea of dancing. I was clumbsy enough as it was with just walking, still not getting the concept of walking without bumping into things, and they wanted to throw a clutz like me into turns and multiple steps and expect me to pass?

I'd still fail my 2nd round of school if I tried.

Taemin smiled, grabbing me so that I stood up and threw me over his shoulder. "What the hell?!"

"YAH! TAEMIN!" I yelled as he walked down the stairs of my house. "PUT ME DOWN!" No matter what I said, he wouldn't let me go or set me down, I continued to kick my feet, hoping that would get him to let me go.

I then saw my mom in the diningroom, and I flung my arms out, grabbing onto the side of the door, pulling myself, calling, "Mom~!!" She just smiled and shook her head.

"Don't fight it, Minny. You need to go to that class," She simply stated as she turned and continued walking to the kitchen.

"Trader..."

I just crossed my arms stubbornly as Taemin continued to carry me on his shoulder to the gym I'd be starting the hell that I always tried to avoid: dancing.

I could feel my body already prepare for the multiple blows it would be taking from falling, running into things, and anything random that may come flying at me for some reason.

"I. Hate. You. Taemin."

He walked us up the steps of the gym and plopped me down on the wooden floors of the gym, dusting his hands together as if he did a heavy work load.

"Yah. Are you saying I'm fat?!" I yelled at him from my position on the floor. He looked at me on the floor, bending down and putting his face close to mine, locking eyes with me. I just blinked as he got closer to my face, making my heart rate go sky rocket. "What is he trying to do? Give me high blood pressure or something?"

He then pressed a finger at my forehead, pushing me over, making me lose my balance. I sat up and glared at the slightly older male. "I'm going to get so many frown and glare lines from you, I hope you're aware of that, Taemin."

He smirked and shook his head, "Arasso, it'll be an honor to be the person that created something as perminant as frown and glare lines on your face. Let's go, dance class is about to start." He then grabbed the collar of my school uniform and dragged me behind him, probably to be sure that I didn't run off, which was something I was literally considering.

Well, I guess it was good that I had chosen the capri outfit as my uniform since I was now being literally dragged across the floor of the gym. Plus, I wasn't much a kind of girl who enjoyed wearing skirts. "You're lucky there was something wrong with my genes to make me a tomboy, Taemin..." I grumbled to myself.

He probably heard me since I saw a smile on his face from one of the mirrors in the dance practice rooms. "Yah, Minny-ah, if you're going to say something hurtful, speak up and own it. Learn how to respect your elders." He lectured me as he finally let go of my collar. I simple stuck my tounge out at him and smiled.

"My elders?" I began with a teasing sound in my voice, he caught on and waited for my insult, "Are you saying you're an elder?" He sat and thought and bent to my level, a smirk on his lips as he poked my nose.

"In this situation, I AM your elder," I crossed my arms and cringed as I saw Taemin plug in his iPod to begin warming up. I sat at my small corner, waiting for a teacher to walk in. I looked at the clock and cringed, "Where is this teacher? I'm wasting my time here if they're not going to show up," I grumbled.

I looked at Taemin practicing, "Yah! Taemin-ssi!" He turned and looked at me, "Where's the teacher at?" He smirked as he walked to his iPod breathlessy as he lowered the volume and walked to me in my corner. He stood above me, looking down at me before a smirk appeared on his face.

"I am the dance teacher."