Stalkers

High School Life... ?

Stalkers

 

[Minny's POV]

I sighed, dragging my feet as I made my way to Mir's house. There was so much going around in my head- usually I don't stress, but Taemin has become somewhat of a factor to all the stress I've been experiencing lately. Along with the sudden dance competition, I'm still trying to grow used to the living styles and language of Korea, then not having any idea of what's going on in class, then the confusion of what Taemin's feelings for me on top of that, it's pretty hard not to stress or get grouchy at times. 

He said he really liked me, but his actions surely told a different story to the words he spoke. He's avoided me and hasn't been professional to the slightest bit- it's annoying and bothersome. We're suppose to be the same age, but he's acting like a 4-year-old, if not younger.

I could feel a sour expression take over my facial features at the thought of such a nuisance, but even though that was true... he just had the aroma that kept pulling me closer and wanting more of him. Even though Mir and Mo had tried to cheer me up with their phonecall, I just couldn't help but continue on with the disgusting, down feeling I was currently having.

I was so wounded up in my thoughts that I barely processed the sound of a twig being stepped on behind me. The hairs on my body stood on end, as did everything else on my body. I stopped in my tracks to listen for another sound and grasped onto my beaten-up bag that slumped on my shoulder, holding all my personal notebooks and wods of pens, pencils and an unidentifiable sack lunch that remained untouched since there was no real practice today. 

The chilly winter air hit me just in time as someone's hand wrapped around my wrist and turned me around into a chest, but I screamed and swung my bag as hard as I could to the person's head, my eyes squeezed shut. I only opened my eyes when I heard the sound of something falling to the ground. I hesitantly looked down to the floor to find beautiful, blonde, tossled hair, a thin, muscular figure and-

Oh. . 

It was Taemin. 

[At Mir's house]

I dragged Taemin's unconcious body up the sidewalk to Mir's house, feeling somewhat guilty with what I did, and odd considering not many people seemed to question me about dragging an unconcious and attractive boy, but just simply turned to me and smiled a forceful smile. 

It was quite an interesting 20 minute trip to Mir's house. I knocked on the white wooden door to Mir's house, a few moments later being greeted by Mir's smiling face that soon dropped and Mo, who stood behind him, pointed and screamed,

"I know he was a bit of an last time, but you didn't have to KILL him!" Mir's shock expression turned to me and asked for an explanation. I simply rolled my eyes at their exageration, although it was understandable why they came to that conclusion, but I'm not some cold blooded killer... at least I hope not. 

Mir shook his head, "You're not hiding the body in here. NO WAY! My parents will kill me if they found out we got blood on their new carpet." 

I simply brushed past him and dragged Taemin's body with me, going past Mir and Mo who just watched with gawking faces. Mir closed the door after I fully got Taemin into the house and managed to throw him on the couch. I tiredly threw my bag aside on the coffee table and ploped into one of the love seats, sighing, "He's not dead."

"That's what they all say," Mir said beneath his breath, earning a nudge from Mo.

"I accidentely hit him unconcious because he came up behind me and scared me in the middle of a dark alleyway," I explained as Mo handed me a glass of water. I looked at her suspiciously, "Do you live here or something?"

She laughed and shook her head, "Ani. I just come here often, so I know where everything is. Now drink."

I smelt the glass and drank, "I just want to be sure you don't try to take me out since you all thought I brought in a dead Taemin," I nodded toward the unconcious blondie on the couch, sighing. "Not that he didn't deserve that hit in the head, but I feel guilty since I'm the one who inflicted it on him." 

Mir snorted up a laugh, "So you're saying if you got a hit man, it would be totally different?" 

I nodded and clicked my tongue, shooting a finger at him, "Precisely." 

Mir laughed and crossed his arms, looking towards Taemin who slumped on his couch. He stepped closer, "So, how should we wake him up?" He leaned over Taemin and crunched up his face, "Ah, you got him pretty good, Minny. Look at that baseball! What did you say you hit him with?

I pointed to my bag, his eyes following my finger and widened his eyes, "Damn, girl! What is in it? Or how hard did you hit him?" I shrugged.

"With the thought of the possibility of being or killed, you don't think much about how hard you hurt someone, as long as you get away. Now," I stood up and walked toward Mir who was now being accompanied by Mo, "How should we wake Sleeping Beauty up?" Mir and Mo looked at each other, smirking. I raised an eyebrow in question and looked at them, "What?"

"We always use this method when it comes to waking our friends up, " Mir stated, sniffing the air slightly and crunching up his nose. This freaked me out a bit since he acted like a dog and went towards Taemin's feet, "And there's no question on who's socks to use this time." Mo nodded and plugged her nose.

" I know, I can smell that stench from a mile away, I was thinking Mir had forgotten to brush his teeth or something. And I thought Jinyoung's feet was bad~," She pinched her nose to make more of an exageration. 

Mir worked his way of pulling off a shoe from Taemin's foot, and pinched the end of a sock and tugged at the material until it slid off the limb and held it from his face at an arm distance away, plugging his nose. He then smirked, holding the sock over the unconcious man on the couch, wiggling and lowering it to Taemin's nose.

I watched as Taemin's eyes shot open and shot up from the couch, slapping his hand over his nose, "YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Mo and Mir tumbled over laughing, "It was a scent of 'man!'" Mir laughed.

"WHAT? THAT IS DISGUSTING, MIR, PUT YOUR SOCK BACK ON!" Taemin screached out, earning more laughter from the two friends, making me smirk.

Mir managed to choke out the truth between giggles, "That was YOUR sock, Taeminnie!"

Taemin shook his head, "No, it's not, don't lie."

Mir pointed a thin finger at the other's bare foot, biting his lip from laughing, "Yours."

Taemin looked at his foot and blushed brightly, holding up a fist, "YAH!" 

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

 

[Normal POV]

 

"Well, what were you doing following me into a dark alleyway anyway?" Minny crossed her arms, studying Taemin's actions as he slowly looked down. This movement made Mir and Mo look at each other and mumble something beneath their breaths about having to do something in Mir's room and left the two teenagers in an unsettling silence.

Taemin's eyes downcasted and then fluttered back up to meet Minny's deep brown orbs as he batted his eyelashes, attempting to look cute- something that would always melt any girl's heart, his dark pools of chocolate brown pulling in any girl's hear-

"No." 

Taemin blinked as he noticed Minny's facial expressions being straight, her eyes unchanging as she kept her arms crossed, an abrupt, annoyed tone hidden behind the one word response to the other teenager's attempt of aegyo, obviously failing terribly. Taemin's eyebrow twitched at the answer he had received from the younger girl, struggling to regain his composure by breathing in slowly through his nose and out his mouth, "I was just... worried, I suppose.." 

Minny rolled her eyes as she shook her head, "Whatever, Taemin. Now will you tell me what happened back at the studio?" Her voice came out steadily with frustration caked over the words as she raised an eyebrow at the question, waiting impatiently for a response. 

As a response, Taemin ran a hand through his hair, "Nothing that's too important.. It's nothing to cling to, arasso?" 

Minny wasn't satisfied with the answer,

"If it wasn't such a big problem, then you wouldn't have stormed out of the studio the way you did, PLUS, being as rude as you were." Taemin sighed as Minny continued to keep her arms crossed, her eyes peeling at his cover, making him feel like she could see his inner feelings. His hand ran thorugh his hair, grunting in frustration,

"Just forget it, won't you?" Minny frowned and sighed at the answer the man had given her, knowing by then that she wouldn't be able to talk the other into telling her the reasons behind his strange actions. 

"Whatever." Minny then turned to walk out of the room, sighing as she picked up her bag, "You might want to leave, I suppose, unless there's anything else we need to discuss." Taemin shook his head slowly as he rubbed the back of his head as a headache began to settle there, looking up towards Minny's descending figure,

"Yah, Minny!" 

Minny stoped in her stride, turning her head, signifying she was listening to the blonde teenage boy, "We're still doing the competition, right?" Minny's eyes went downcasted as she thought about the circumstances, biting her lips in habit, 

"As long..as long as you promise me to stay professional."

Taemin's eyes locked on the girl's deep brown eyes as he nodded abruptly, making Minny sigh in both annoyance and relief before turning back around to head up the stairs to Mir's room, opening the door to just have Mo and the owner of the room fall out like dominoes, one on top of the other, looking at each other before up at the frightening face of Minny's. 

"You know you didn't have to send him away," Mir started as the group then filed into his room before sitting on the mattress of his bed, falling back gracefully to land into his crossed arms, "I mean, yeah he scared the out of you and possibly scared you for life, but he had a good cause behind that. He wanted to check up on you and see if you were ok." 

Mo nodded in agreement, "He can be an , I've seen it, and heard it, but that's just who Taemin is. He has a tough personallity, but when you dig underneath it, he can be so much more..."

Mir rolled his eyes as he sat up with a smirk on his face, "Mo, you've watched too many dramas, Taemin is nothing like that." Mo stuck her tongue out at the older male, " He's a nice guy but is hard to understand every now and then. He's complex, but his dancing... his dancing tells the story and tells you everything you need to know about him."

Minny sat quietly on the compact love seat that occupied the room, running a hand through her hair, "But having such a complex life doesn't give him the right to stalk me, no matter his reasons."

"Think about it, Minny, when would you ever willingly approach him after the he's put you through so far. I mean, he's in charge of getting you through high school- "

"again."

"Right, again, and if you don't get into that competition, and WIN, then you'll fail for sure." Mir spoke in a secure tone, then turned to Mo, "And talking about the competition, were you going to join in on it too? I think you said something about it, but I think Joon and I got into it when you were saying something about it."

Mo blinked and pouted, "Yah~ I knew you too were being too lovey-dovey to have been listening to me." She sighed, "Well, I think I told all of you the day I surprised Minny and Taemin about entering them that I'd be doing the freestyle/solo competition. Jinyoung says I shouldn't do it, but Minwoo and Sandeul say I should..."

Mir slapped the back of her head, making her snap her head to face him, holding the back of her head in annoyance, "YAH!"

"Don't you 'YAH' me! You have to do the competition! Dancing is a part of you and something you love to do! It's a passion- don't you dare let something as petty as a crush make you waiver on your decision to do something that you'd obviously do otherwise." Minny watched as the underclassman pouted and nodded slowly at her best friend's mentoring,

"Arasso, Oppa." 

The male sighed as he looked between the two girls, "Aigoo~ I'm always looking after you two..." He then fell back into his mattress, closing his eyes as he mumbled, "I miss my Joonie~," and then rolled around in the bed.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

A few hours passed and the time came for Minny to head home along with the youngest in the group, knowing school awaited them the next morning. Mo and Minny bidded their 'goodnights' and 'see you tomorrow's' as they parted, going separate ways to their own individual homes, the chilly air blowing ever so softly as they turned from each other, nipping at their skin. 

Minny breathed out a light breath, a soft frost following it's trail as the cool weather surrounded her body, making her pull her jacket closer into her body along with her bag snuggly tucked between her two palms as she held the side bag to make sure the strong, cold wind wouldn't blow away the unfinished homework that was neatly tucked inside. 

The silence settled around Minny creepily, making the girl feel a little uneasy and on-edge. She then dug her hand into her pocket to fish out her iPod to at least have a little noise surround her, only to hear leaves being stepped on at a slow pace, making the hairs on her body stand straight on end as she ran as fast as she could, only to hear the footsteps pick up as well, making her heart beat faster as she quickly turned the corner to her house, tripping up the stairs, just to have a hand save her from meeting the ground and was greeted with being pulled into a warm, fabric-covered chest, reminding her of the happenings that happened just a few hours before, making the terror she felt then fill up her body, knowing this man wasn't Taemin.

That's what scared her the most, that this was someone that she didn't know very well, if at all. The muscular body that was pressed against her, keeping her securely against the warmed body, making her whimper from the strange yet fulfilling warmth, pulling her in, making her feel disgusted with herself at the thought of such a feeling coming from someone trying to harm her...

Until a scream filled her lungs, but her body rejected it from leaving her lips as her eyes traveled upward to meet a coy smiles and a faintly mysterious, yet familiar pair of deep dark brown eyes of...

Myungsoo.