Sleepover :D [1]

High School Life... ?

Sleepover :D [1]

 

[Normal POV]

After Minny said this, Taemin, literally, fell off the couch.

"Yah! All of us having a sleepover?! Are you crazy?!" Taemin screeched.

Minny shrugged, "There's nothing wrong with it. Jenni, Mo and I have talked quite a few times, we're pretty good friends," Minny defended as she walked up the stairs of her house, going to change into normal clothes.

But Taemin wasn't done yet, "Y-Yah! Minny!" Taemin yelled, chasing the girl up the stairs,"I understand girls cause, well, you're girls. But what about Mir and I?! We're boys, as in no s!"

Minny chuckled as she turned to close the door to her room, "Oh, you won't have to worry about Mir, trust me." With that, she closed the door on a gawked-open-mouthed-Taemin.

---------- Later that Day ----------

Minny's parents walked through the door of their usually quiet house only to almost be trampled over by a frantic Taemin.

"Mr and Mrs Jung! You're daughter's losing her mind!!" Taemin franticaly began, his hands roughly going through his hair so it was out of his face. "S-S-She wants a sleepover! With GUYS and GIRLS!!"

Mrs Jung turned to her husband, "Didn't we warn her not to scare him off?" She then turned to Taemin, a reassuring smile on her face, "Taemin, don't worry, honey. She's always been such a free spirit. The girls, that's normal. And when it comes to boys, she usually only has them stay the night if they're gay."

Taemin almost fainted as his brain processed what was just informed to him,"B-B-But! I'm not gay! I like girls! Don't get me wrong, I totally approve of gay rights and stuffs, but... I'm not gay!"

Mrs Jung just chuckled as she went pass the hyperventilating Taemin, heading up the stairs to her daughter's room.

"Minny?" She called out as she knocked on Minny's door lightly. "Dear, Taemin is having a hard time understanding your ways."

Minny flew open the door, a smile on her face as she stepped down the stairs in her pjs. Her hair was pulled back in a white hair tie, her fleece piglet pants clinging to her legs, and her white tanktop clasping at her body as she swayed down the stairs to meet Taemin's worrying face.

"What are my parents going to say?" Taemin mumbled to himself as he bit onto his nail softly.

"You're parents already said it's okay, as long as you're here, they're not worried. The others should be here soon," Minny answered behind Taemin, making him turn and lock eyes, his eyes turning from worry into shock.

"My parents said it was fine?!" Taemin asked, surprise and disbelief taking over his tone.

What are they, crazy or something?

Minny chuckled, "I already called everyone, so just wait until everyone comes and have a good time. I have it all figured out, don't worry."

Taemin was, somehow, put at ease as Minny's face carried a soft and reassuring smile. Taemin sighed.

"Fine, as long as I'm not in trouble or anything, I guess it doesn't matter."

Right then, there was a knock on the door, Minny happily skipping to the wooden doorway.

Minny answered the door to reveal two girls, one shorter than the other. Both had dark hair, but the taller one had paler skin than the shorter one who had tan skin as if just kissed by the sun.

Both wore their pjs, the shorter one had blue basketball shorts and a white tank, the other wearing green fleece pants and a white t-shirt, both wearing slippers on their feet and wearing a warm smile on their faces.

"Hi, Minny-ah! Thank you for inviting me, I was starting to get bored at the house!" Started the shorter one. Minny just smiled in response.

"Don't worry about it, Mo," Minny answered looking toward the unknown girl beside her, presenting abother smile,"But, who's your friend?"

Mo laughed in response, "She's a friend of mine, I didn't think you would mind if I brought her along. Minny, this is Lissy, Lissy, this is Minny," she brightly introduced her two friends.

Minny smiled, "It's no problem, the more the marrier. Nice to meet you, come in." Minny was about to close the door when she heard,

"Minny, wait! I'm here!" Running up the stairs came Jenni, a girl their age with dark hair and fair skin, laughing, "Sorry, I didn't want to bother you by knocking on the door right after you closed it." Jenni wore a light pink nightgown that reached her ankles, wrapping around her body loosely.

Minny laughed, "It's okay, come in. We're just waiting for Mir now."

The group of girls piled into Minny's home, chattering and giggling into the living room where Taemin sat, his legs kicked up on the couch comfortably, making the girls quiet down.

"Hi, Taemin!" Mo energeticaly greeted, a bright smile on her face, making Taemin nod at her in response, a smile on his lips.

"Hi, girls. So you're all staying the night as well?" The group of girls nodded at him, smiling.

"You're staying too, Taemin?" Asked Jenni as she sat on a chair beside the couch.

Taemin leaned his head back on the couch cushion, looking up at Jenni upsidedown, "That doesn't bother you, does it?" Jenni smiled in return and shook her head.

"Nope. That's cool, I didn't think you'd be the type to stay at a sleepover with girls is all. You seem so to yourself."

"What do you mean? Mir is coming as well," Taemin asked, confused.

As Jenni was about to answer, the doorbell rang.

Minny gladly walked to the front door, being followed by Mo. "It's Mir! I know it is!"

Minny laughed at Mo's overexcitement and answered the door to reveal two males, about the same height, both with dark hair swept to the side and smiling. The older one with darker hair wore blue pants and a t-shirt while the younger one with lighter hair wore blue basketball shorts and a blue t-shirt.

"MIR~!" Mo exclaimed happily as she jumped up and down in excitement to see her best friend. Mir, the younger one, smiled and waved happily, holding the older's hand with his other. "You two are always so cute together, but you already know that," Mo smiled as she hugged Mir tightly.

"Hi, Mir. Who's this with you?" Minny greeted with a smile to the older male who returned it with a warm smile of his own.

"Oh, Minny, this is my yeobo, Joonie!" Mir excitedly introduced his boyfriend, not letting go of his hand.

Minny smiled, "I figured you'd bring him- you two are rarely ever apart besides school. I've only heard stories," Minny chuckled.

"He's not saying anything bad, right?" Joonie asked playfully.

Mir rolled his eyes in response as he smiled, "Only emberassing, don't worry. Can we come in?"

Minny laughed as she brought in Mir and Joonie, leading them into the living room.

"Hey, Mir," Taemin greeted as he saw Mo and him holding hands, but not noticing his other hand wrapped securely to Joonie's. "Oh, you're with Mo? Cute."

Mo couldn't help but laugh at the boy laying on the couch, "Anio~ I'm with Jinyoung. Mir here, is my best friend. This handsome fellow is taken by this lovely man here, Joonie!"

Taemin's eyes widened, "You're gay?"

Mir smiled and nodded, "Happily."

Taemin sat and thought of the day's events. Now realizing why he wouldn't have to "worry" about Mir being with a bunch of girls and how Minny's mom had said she only invited guys who were gay, but he still wasn't gay, but he just brushed it off.

Taemin nodded in approval, "That's cool. You two make a good couple."

Minny smiled, rubbing her hands together in readiness for the night, "Alright, now that we all know each other... Let's get this party started!"