Sleepover :D [2]

High School Life... ?

Sleepover :D [2]

 

[Normal POV]

After Minny had said those words, Mo jumped up and down, unlinking her hand from Mir's, everyone's heads turning at her squeel of excitement, which made Minny laugh.

"Mo, you really are a girl," She teased as she made her way to the kitchen, followed by Mo and Mir. As Minny got the snacks together, she looked over her shoulder to find Mir and Mo looking at her with a serious look. "What's up, guys?"

Mir and Mo looked at each other, rolling their eyes slightly, Mir crossing his arms as his eyes went back to the girl preparing bowls of candy, chips and popcorn. "You like him," Mir simply stated with a purr. Mo nodded in agreement as they both waited for an explanation, or at least a defence, from her.

Minny simply blinked, "Yeah, I like Santa Claus," she laughed at her small joke and went back to preparing snacks, "Who is 'him?' "

Mo rolled her eyes, "There's no way you invited him cause he's gay-"

"Cause I'm gay, and you all know I have a 'gay-o-meter' installed in my head, and that boy out there is not gay," Mir finished Mo's sentence. Mo gave Mir a face of disbelief, "What?" Mir asked, blinking.

Mo just shook her head, "It just shocks me with how well you're able to say what I'm about to say, it's quite amazing... and scary." Mir chuckled as he stepped forward, placing a hand on Minny's shoulder, turning her around.

"You like Taemin, huh?" Mo asked this time, standing behind Mir. Their eyes studied over the girl who seemed to keep her facial features the same.

"W-What are you talking about?" Asked Minny, the way her voice came out automatically gave her away.

"SEE~!" Mir and Mo pointed and chorused, "I KNEW IT!" They continued together.

Minny blushed a little and sighed, "Yah... that's just a little creepy how you two do that..."

Mo 'tisked', "Don't try and change the subject. We knew you liked him. Why are you freaking him out by having him stay the night?" Mo rested her elbows on the counter, grabbing some popcorn and shoving it in , "Speak now, or forever hold your peace," Mo added with popcorn-puffed cheeks.

Minny held a finger to her lips, "Sh, or he'll hear. I'm just experimenting, I guess you could say. I wanna know how long he can stand my craziness," Minny winked to her two friends, making Mo chuckle.

"You're gonna scare him away if you put too much on him at once," Warned Mir as he leaned beside Mo on the counter, "You have to admit, your personality is..." he paused and looked at Mo before turning again, "a little different." Mo nodded in agreement as she swallowed the popcorn in .

"This is one weird way to start a relationship... Jinyoung and I, it just kinda happened now that I think about it," Thought Mo as she placed a finger at her chin, shrugging. "He's like the guy I never thought I'd be with, but now I just can't picture my life without him. It's weird." She continued.

Minny and Mir looked at Mo with admiration, "Yeah, it's the same with Joonie and I. We've been together for so long, that picturing myself without him literally makes me go crazy, or is impossible. We liked each other and I just confessed to find myself lucky enough to have him feel the same way." He paused as he reminisced and looked back at Minny, "That's normal compared to what you're going to make poor Taemin go through."

Minny sighed, "Come on, let's go. The others are probably wondering where we're at or if we're eating all the snacks, like what Mo's doing..." Both looked at Mo to find her cheeks stuffed with more popcorn, making the two chuckle.

The group of 3 made their way into the living room to find Joonie and Taemin screaming in the fetal position, holding eachother in a tight corner of the couch, squeeling . Minny looked at the two with a raised eyebrow, Mo and Mir behind her, looking over her shoulder to see what was going on, Jenni and Lissy pointing and laughing at the "men."

"Yeobo, what's wrong?" Asked Mir who stepped to the couch, only to catch sight of on thing he hated most: a spider.

He screamed and piled ontop of the two boys who were already huddled on the couch, literally kicking Taemin off the couch, inches away from the fear of his life.

"Oh.... My... Gawd..." Taemin breathed out in English as he turned his head on the floor to see the spider looking at him with it's millions of tiny eyes, making Taemin scream out loudly.

The girls tumbled over in laughter as Mo avoided the scene, squeezing herself between the cushios of the closest couch, holding her hands up over her eyes, squeeking out as Minny neared the little insect.

"KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!" Yelled Taemin as he scurried to his feet and flying for the loveseat Mo was on, langin on her, making her scream.

Minny couldn't help but laugh at what was already unraveling in her house after only half an hour or more. She captured the small creature in a cup, making her way to her front door and releasing the insect in front of her house into the darkness. "Better?" She asked suggestively.

She smirked as she got an idea.

Minny flung an arm out the door, then made her own hands wrap around her neck, acting like they were choking her.

The group of boys and Mo gasped, "MINNY!!!"

Minny laughed as she revealed her trick before them, smiling like an idiot. "Yah! Don't do that again, Minny!" Warned Taemin as he held onto his chest. Minny walked back into the livingroom, chuckling, and placing the snacks on the coffee table. She pulled out a DVD from her pocket and smirked.

"Are you ready?" She asked, her eyebrows wiggling.

Everyone looked at her with looks of horror, knowing what to expect. "Depends. What is it?" Asked Taemin, not getting the idea of having to be scared of Minny.

"Oh, nothing special, just get situated," Minny said with a sense of suspision to Taemin, making an eyebrow pull up, not yet noticing everyone's reactions.

As everyone else pulled blankets that were thrown aside over eachother and themselves. Mir laid himself so he was nuzzled into Joonie's chest, ready for what was coming. Lissy and Jenni curled up together on the couch, leaning on each other for support as Mo sat by herself on the loveseat, stretched out, her phone at hand beneath a thick blanket.

Minny and Taemin sat on opposite sides of the couch, Minny just studying everyone's faces during the course of the movie. Everyone squeeled, making Mo drop her phone, Mir burying his face into his boyfriend's chest and Joon burying his face into Mir's neck, Taemin found himself scooting closer to Minny, ready to pounce on her if something else was to pop out on the screen.

In the middle of the highlighting moments in the film, Mo suddenly squeeled, scaring everyone, including Minny, as she jumped up and down in excitement.

Everyone turned to her in wonder and as if she was some sort of idiot, "Omo! Omo!"

Joonie looked towards her, "Yah! We're watching a scary movie, Mo! What're you all happy about!?"

The excited child calmed down for a few moments as she turned to Minny, "Minny! Y-You... OMG! This is so exciting!"

Minny blinked at her friend as her face then turned to one of confusion, "What? What about me?"

"A-And Taemin! You won't believe this!" She continued with her squeels of excitement as the sound of a chainsaw came from the television set.

"YAH! Just spill it, already!" Everyone said at once in a giant chorus.

Mir laughed, "I know what it is. If I'm right, then it's scary..." Mo looked at him.

"Guess, take a wild guess, Mir!" She said, challenging his telepathy.

Mir just chuckled, "That dance competition, right? You all got accepted?"

Mo looked at her best friend, dumbfounded, "You're scary, Mir," She looked away as Minny and Taemin looked at each other in confusion.

"What dance competition?!" Taemin and Minny said at once, a scream coming from the television behind them, the livingroom flashing blue right then from the tv screen.

Mo diverted her eyes to the floor, digging her toe into the ground in nervousness, her arms behind her back, "I kinda, uh..." Her hand went behind her head in embarassment as she attempted to explain. "SubmitedavideoofyouandTaemintoanonlinedancecompetitioncauseIthoughtyoutwowereworkingsohard, andtheyapparentlychoseyoutwoasthecoupleandmeasasolo."

The group looked at her in awe, not catching her jumbled words. "What?!" The two asked, looking to Mir for clearification.

Mir just shrugged, "She said that she submited a video of Minny and Taemin to an online dance competition and you two got selected to compete in the couple choreo section as she was selected for the solo competition."

Everyone eyed Mir stupidly, then to Mo, who just shrugged, "He is my best friend, you know."

Jenni looked at Minny and Taemin, "You two dance together?"

Minny shook her head, "Just to get me a gym credit I'm lacking to graduate."

Taemin rubbed his forhead, "Yeah, I'm just her teacher..."

Minny looked at him, glaring slightly, "Yah... you're acting as if you're not enjoying the time with me."

Taemin waved his hand, "You're just my student, nothing more. You're cool, but you know I'm getting an extra gym credit for this, and it looks good on my resume for when I audition for an entertainment business."

The room grew quiet with an akward silence, the DVD already on the credits at the end of the movie.

Minny sat with a finger on her lip as she looked to the floor, fighting tears as she heard what Teamin had to say.

The group looked at Minny, waiting for a response, knowing her growing feelings for the dancer.

Minny swallowed her tears and held strong, "T-That's good.... You're just my teacher, nothing more, " She bit back, standing up slowly and heading to the bathroom down the hallway to compose herself. Lissy followed Minny down the hallway and to outside the bathroom door.

"Minny, are you okay?" Whispered Lissy as she crouched beside the bathroom door, trying not to be heard.

Minny looked in the mirror, wiping away the tears that escaped from her grasp, "I'm fine, just go. You all can go in my room or eat, I just need a moment..."

Lissy nodded into her knees as she curled up, and then bouncing up to find the others to bring them to Minny's room.

========== With Minny ==========

Minny stood infront of her mirror, patting her cheeks of the tears that flowed down her cheeks.

As she patted her cheeks, her lips broke into a sad smile as she spoke softly to her reflection, "I was stupid to think there was a chance. He's just my dance instructor, nothing more..." Her voice rang throughout the restroom in a small hum.

"He's just a boy, Minny, you can get over it," She spoke to herself again, locking eyes with her reflection, "He's like every other boy for you, Minny, just get over it. It's just a crush."

She then placed a hand on the sink's nob, turning it to release cool water, she sighed as the cool water came in contact with her skin and dabbed the liquid on her cheeks soft, washing away the tears that were previously soaking her cheeks.

After dabbing her cheeks with a towel that would leave no trace of her tears and personal approval, she reached for the handle of the door, opening it to find Taemin on the other side of the hall, leaning against the wall in a cool image.

Minny scooted backwards into the bathroom, Taemin walking intimidatingly towards her, closing the bathroom door behind him.

Minny's back went against the bathroom counter as Taemin came in front of her. He stayed quiet, not saying a word, just taking in a breath and exhaling smoothly in a calmn manner.

"What do you want, Taemin. Everyone is out in my room, why aren't you with them?" Minny asked after a few moments of an akward and tense moment, trying to be casual. Taemin's forhead rested against Minny's for a moment, his hands pressed on the counter behind her on both sides of her.

"Is it a crime to want to check up on you? You seemed quite upset before you left," Taemin pointed out, pulling his forhead away from Minny's, pressing a finger at her nose playfully, "And from what I heard... It seems you've gained a bit of a crush on your dance instructor..."

Minny attempted to hide the blush that fought to take over her cheeks, which eventually won, and looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

Taemin lifted her chin softly with a finger, as Minny reluctantly followed his finger, "Yah... What you boasting about? You're just filling your head with fantasies," She said, diverting her eyes as she lied and hissed between her teeth.

Taemin chuckled, "Don't lie, Minny. I heard you, every word actually."

---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Author's Note:

MIANHAEEEEE~~~~

Jengmal Mianhae, especially to Minny, for the long wait ;-; School is really taking it's toll on me right now .---.

*hides from tomatoes and bricks* I hope you enjoy this update, though <3 I'll try as hard as I can to update this story as often as possible cause this fic is one I enjoy writing <3 I thank Minny for giving me the opportunity (; <3

Well, don't hate me too much, pwease!!

Comment/Subscribe please :)

XOXO Monique XOXO