6

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun looked at the girl in front of him right now and he had to pinch himself as if he in dreamland or not but he winces a little and grinned when the girl in front of her looked up and looked at him weirdly. Well, he's not in the dreamland right now. 

''What's wrong?'' she asked. Sehun shrugged and sipped his drink, ignoring her question make she rolled her eyes at him, irritated with his lack of words. Suddenly, she remembered her phone that he took from her. 

''Hey, give me my phone back.'' 

''Nope.'' 

She frowned. ''Why? It's my phone! Give it back.'' 

He shook his head and continued to feed himself as Miyoung pouted but smiled a little. She still remembered how Sehun always teased and bullied her even she older than him. How he protect her from those bad kids and pretended to be her superhero. But being a brat that he is, he will asked for a favor and said that she owe him. Like it or not, she had to buy him a bubble tea everyday after school. She also had demand him to call her noona and use honorifics but he ignored her and called her with names that make her pissed off. And how much she missed this kid in front of her right now. 

''What are you smiling at?'' he rolled his eyes. He wanted to give her phone back because her phone was annoyingly vibrates in his pocket but he afraid that she will pick up one of Luhan's call and knew that he was lying to her about Luhan being busy. 

''Nothing.'' she grinned and wiped her lips gently with the napkin before she stood up. ''Come on, and oh! you have to pay because you currently kidnapping me right now!'' she crossed her arms over her chest with a smug look.  

Sehun rolled his eyes and followed her toward the counter pay and Miyoung almost gawked when the cashier girl was directly flirted with him. But when she looked over at him, he completely ignored the girl and thanked her before walked away as he grabbed her arm. Miyoung not forget to raise her brow mockingly to the girl and fast her pace with him. She don't know why but she felt insulted when the girl obviously flirt when she was freaking next to him. He's not my boyfriend, she thought and frowned.

''Here.''

She quickly caught her phone when he tossed at her like it kind of ball. She cussed and get into his car. He laughed as he also get in and drove off with angry Miyoung next to him.

 

-----

 

''Hello, Luhan? I'd called you many times but you didn't pick up any calls. Are you really that busy? And please call me back once you got this message. Love you.''

Sehun tightened his grip onto the steering wheel when he heard she said 'love you' to Luhan. He sighed to calm himself as he slowly parked his car next to hers when they arrived at SNU.  

''Thanks for the lunch, Sehun.'' she leaned over and kissed his cheek before she get off of his car but he stay still in his car, didn't bother to get out and bade goodbye toward Miyoung. His heart hurt and ache the thoughts of Miyoung and Luhan if both of them gets married. He just stared at her car when she drove out from SNU and he sighed. He don't know if he already late or not. 

He jumped a little when his phone rang and he pick it up without looking at the caller. ''Hello.'' 

''Oppa! Where are you?'' 

He smiled a little when Semi's voice boomed through his ear and he get off of his car. ''I'm on the way to my class. You in that class too right? With Kai and Baekhyun?'' 

''Yes, and Chanyeol oppa too. Ugh, that giant really annoying the hell out of me this lunch.'' she made a face as she walked toward her class. ''Oh, talk about lunch, where were you anyways?'' 

Sehun casually heading to his class with one hand stuck in his pocket and looked surround him, he's not that excited to be in next class, which is Luhan's class. ''Oh, I had lunch with Miyoung.'' 

''And you didn't bring me along!'' she yelled, earned the looks from the other students but she ignored them. ''You leave me with idiots which is your frie-

''What is so bad a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter