10

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung was engrossed with her phone and didn't noticed when Luhan walked toward her and he had to tap the table twice. Miyoung startled and she looked up, almost grinned widely as she stood up and hugged him which he replied right away. 

''God, I miss you so much.'' Luhan mumbled on the crook of her neck and he slightly pecked her neck. ''I miss you too.'' Miyoung giggled sotfly as she kissed his board shoulder before both of them pulled away with a smiles. 

''Anyway, I have present for you!'' Miyoung chimed and pulled him to sit down before she also settled down and pulled out the bags, contained with a presents on the table. She pushed slowly toward Luhan and urged him to take a look and open it. ''I bought it two weeks ago, but I forgot to give you since both of us kinda busy.'' 

Luhan nodded, understandingly before he dipped his hand inside the bag and take it out. He examined the t-shirt with a raising brow and looked at the giggling Miyoung in front of him. ''A...deer?'' 

Miyoung laughed. ''Hey, you said that you liked deer and Chen also said that you looked like it though.'' Luhan rolled his eyes with a smiles on his face and he folded the t-shirt back. ''I loved it.'' he looked at the other presents and flying kiss at Miyoung, make her jokingly cringe. ''Thank you for the other presents too.'' 

''No problem. Let's go.'' Miyoung take his hand and they walked out from the cafe as they headed back to Luhan's car. Once both of them already get into the car, Luhan drove off and the car filled with a laughs and stories from Miyoung and Luhan.

After 20 minutes ride, Luhan parked his car and they get off. Miyoung looked at Luhan. ''Everland? Seriously, Luhan?'' she snorted. Luhan rolled his eyes and let Miyoung linked her arm around his because he knew Miyoung loved the warmth. 

''What? There's nothing wrong with a date at the Everland.'' Luhan made a face. He pulled her along inside the theme park and he suddenly feel eager to play all the games inside. Miyoung who saw the looks on his eyes can't help but chuckled. If Luhan happy then she will be happy too.

But she also remember that Sehun also liked to go to theme park and he will excitedly play the games and almost won all of the games he had play. He will try to win her a teddy bear or something that she liked. He would buy her a head band and snacks for her to eat while he playing the games because he knew that Miyoung didn't really this kind of games. And he never forced her to do something she dislikes. Instead of forcing her, he would fool himself (when he really expert at it) to make her laughs so she won't really bored. 

''Miyoung?'' 

She snapped from her thoughts and she glanced at Luhan. He looked worried. She mentally sighed. This is why she doesn't want to go out with Luhan because her thoughts will filled with Sehun. Her body with Luhan but her mind filled with Sehun. She will keep thinking about Sehun. She don't know why but she miss him to be close with her, teasing her about being so stupid and mocking her when she fool herself but still assuring her that it's fine to be stupid. 

''Miyoung? Are you okay? Do you hear me?'' Luhan frowned and grasped her hand. ''You don't like here?'' 

There's again, she thinking about Sehun. She awkwardly smiled and squeezed Luhan's hand. ''No, I'm okay. Don't worry.'' She nodded at him and said that she okay. ''Go on, play the game that you like. I will find something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter