3

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From the corner of her eyes, Miyoung saw the lean and tall figure jogged out from Oh's house so she assumed it must be Sehun. She bit her lips and gently looked at Luhan. He must be didn't notice Sehun, she thought and tapped his arm softly. Luhan turned to her with raised brow and casually slung his long arm around her shoulder. 

''Er..I have something to catch up with my friend this evening.'' she pulled her best look puppy eyes toward Luhan, hoping that Luhan will let her out without him or it will be hard for her to meet Sehun and talk with him. 

''So?'' 

''Can I go?'' she grinned and hugged his neck as she kissed the corner of his lips. Luhan rolled his eyes but chuckled. 

''Sure, I will go wit-'' 

''NO!'' she blurted out and widened her eyes before she awkwardly giggled  as Luhan looked at her weirdly. ''No?'' he said. 

''I mean, I want a friends bonding time so I don't want you to feel awkward around them because my friends are a noisy type. You probably won't be like it.'' she explained. That's true though that her friends are a noisy type and loved making fun of people but she didn't planned to meet them today. 

Luhan sighed as he ruffled her hair with soft smile. ''It's okay. I understand. Then, I will look around Seoul with Chen today since you can't bring me around like you promised last night.'' he shrugged. 

Miyoung gasped. She completely forget about her promised toward Luhan that she will bring him out and walk around Seoul. She mentally knocked her head and she threw him a hugs. ''I'M SO SORRY, LUHAN!'' and cried faked a sobs as Luhan laughed and flicked her forehead. 

''I said it's okay, right? Aigoo, don't worry, Chen will be my tour guide today so enjoy your bonding time with your friends okay?'' 

Miyoung nodded. ''Tomorrow I will make it up for you. I will bring you out at my fav-'' 

Luhan shut her lips with his palm and sighed. ''Just go, okay?'' 

She pouted and stood up. She waved a little and jogged into her house and immediately ran upstairs to grab her sling bag and jacket. She looked at herself and bit her lips. Yellow oversized tee and legging jean. She shrugged as she walked out from the room with a wide smile. On her out way, she bumped with her mother and kissed her before she waved at Luhan. 

She decided to walk instead of driving because she knew that Sehun won't be far because he probably out to meet with his friends. 

With a hopes, she prayed that Sehun won't be far. 

 

-----

 

Wrong. He was far from his house.

After riding a bus, Miyoung huffed and jumped out of the bus with a sour face. She had to call Semi to ask where did Sehun go and she almost cried out loud when Semi said that her brother probably out of the town and go to city, the usually place that he goes on his free times. Now, she regretted didn't bring her car and had to ride bus again. She never fan of bus because of the smell of sea-people. 

She looked around and searched for the cafe bubble tea that he usually went, Semi told her of course. She did thought that he probably goes to usually place that they used went when they still kid but Semi told, she and Sehun didn't go there anymore after Miyoung left to LA. Her heart fell but what can she do though. 

Her eyes twinkled when she saw the cafe that Semi mention to her and she ran to the cafe, ignoring people's looks on her because she probably looked like a kid who saw her favorite dolls. She blew her fringe out of her eyes and put her one hand on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter