16

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The ride back to the house was very tense and awkward. They didn't brave enough to talk with Sehun after what happened, afraid that he might breaking down because there was a gloomy aura around him and his face that no one couldn't read, including Semi. Semi had dying to know what was in her brother's head but she knew better than asking him if he was okay or not. Absolutely he is not okay. I know how oppa feels right now, she thought and shrink on her seat with arms crossed. 

The elders didn't noticed yet with Sehun's sudden mood and they were still happy and amazing about the fireworks. Once they arrived at the house, Sehun rushed out from the van and headed straight to the house without saying a goodnight towards his parent making them looked at Semi in wonder. Mrs. Oh raised her brow at Semi. 

''Did you annoyed your brother at the park back there?'' 

Semi gaped and shook her head rapidly. ''No! I didn't. He w-was j-just..uhh..'' she looked at Suho and Kyungsoo, the most trusted friends for help. But they just looked at each other and shook their heads slowly. 'We can't help, we don't know what to say' they mouthed. 

Semi bit her lips and scratched the back of her neck with an awkward smiles on her face. ''You know omma, I'm tired and so does oppa. That's why he just heading straight. I think I'm gonna go sleep first. Night, omma! night appa!'' she pecked both of their cheeks and ran inside with Suho, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Kai after they also done saying goodnight. 

All of them stopped infront their bedrooms. Semi looked at the room that she was supposed to share with Miyoung and she made a faces in disgust. ''There's no way I will sleep in the same room and the same bed with that woman.'' she stated. 

Kyungsoo patted her shoulder. ''That's not nice of you, Semi. You can't hate her for what happened. She doesn't know the truth and Sehun's feelings. She don't know anything.'' 

Semi pouted and turned her back. ''Sehun already make it obvious! She should've notice it by now ugh.'' she stomped her feet in anger and blew her bangs away before she spun around to face them back. ''I want to sleep with you guys.'' 

Kai stepped back with wide eyes. ''Woah there..you can't use that excuses to sleep with us.'' Baekhyun nodded while hugging his chest while wriggling his brows towards the girl. 

Kyungsoo slapped the back of Baekhyun's head hard making him stumbled towards Chanyeol who had been quiet since then. He just hissed in pain and pushed Baekhyun back towards Kyungsoo. Poor thing keep being pushing around. 

Suho scratched his eyebrows. He knew that Semi can be quite stubborn and she will do what she said. No matter what and they can't hold her back. So he just simply sighed and patted her head softly with a gentle smiles. ''Are you sure? You will be in the same room with Chanyeol and Kai if you want to sleep with Sehun too.'' 

Semi shrugged. ''I don't really care.'' 

But before they could reply to her, they heard the front door opened and Mrs. Hwang talking with Luhan and Miyoung. Semi quickly get inside the room and grabbed her over-sized hoodie. She heard the boys whispering with each other harshly and she almost heard they pushing each other. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her pillow. She about to walk out but she saw Miyoung stood on the door frame with a confused look and the boys gathered around her back with wild gestures. 

''Where are you going, Semi-ah?'' she asked while walking inside and put her bag on the table. She looked at the boys and back at Semi with the same confused look. 

''Away from you.'' she mumbled under her breath. She could feel they glared at her but she could care less about it. But thank the God that Miyoung didn't heard it and casually shrugged off the cardigan. Semi sighed and dropped her pillow on the floor with a annoyed sighs. Suho's right, it's not Miyoung unnie's fault because she doesn't know anything. Semi grabbed her hair in sighed in frustration again, making them looked at her worriedly. The boys afraid she will blow out and attacked Miyoung but they sighed in relief when Semi stopped herself and looked at Miyoung wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter