13

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung decided to take the cab instead of calling Luhan to ask him to borrow a car. She doesn't want to ruin the moment with Sehun now. She know how hate he was at Luhan for the reasons that she doesn't even know. So, both of them hopped on into the cab. Since she has been here for a couple times with Luhan, Chen and Lay, she was kind of familiar with Beijing now, thanks to Luhan. She smiled at the thought of her boyfriend. 

''You can speak Mandarin?'' Sehun suddenly asked after 10 minutes they settled into the cab. He glanced at her side-profile before and she was really deep with her thoughts. Somehow, he wonder what was she thinking about. Him? Luhan? He mentally groaned and sulked. 

''Not really. Luhan said that I was really bad at pronounce Chinese words.'' she chuckled but failed to notice how dark his face was when she mentioned Luhan's name infront of him. Way to ruin the mood, he rolled his eyes, suddenly regretted for mention about it. 

''Anyway, where are we going to go? Do you have any place that you want to visit?'' Miyoung asked as both of them hopped off from the cab after Sehun paid the driver and saying thank you. He looked at her and shrugged. He didn't anything about Beijing. 

Miyoung tapped her chin. Honestly, she kind of hungry since she hadn't really ate when they on the plane because she slept along the ride. Since she saw the delicious Chinese stall food, her stomach growled a little.''Are you hungry?'' 

''If you're hungry then let's eat.'' he raised a brow at her but soon chuckled and watched her made a faces before stormed away leaving him alone. He just shook his head when he saw her excitedly ordered the foods from the ahjummas and softly smiled at her. He loved at how natural she was when she around him, how she doesn't even control herself and freely doing the things that she liked. He wished that he was Luhan, to look at her, take care of her, protect her, piggyback her if she hurt herself. But looking at how her smiles lit up on her face when she mention Luhan's name, feel like someone had stabbed his heart with something sharp. 

''Sehun!'' she shouted while waving her hand like a child.

Rolling his eyes, he walked toward her with a poker face as he stuffed his hands inside the pocket and stopped in front of her. 

''Sit! I bet you will like this noodles. It's became my favorite when Luhan brought me here.'' 

Oh, how wished he could wipe off that smiles on her face when she talked about Luhan. He refrained himself from flipped the table. He's still sane to do that though. He won't hurt her in any way. So, instead he said ''I don't like noodles.'' 

She choked as she looked at him with wide eyes like he grew another eye on his pretty forehead. The Sehun she knew really in love with noodles (beside bubble tea ofc) He made a faces when she looked at him like that. Well, he can't do anything about that since Miyoung knew what his likes and dislikes. 

''Oh come on! Don't be shy, it's my treat.'' she laughed as she wiped the corner of with teary eyes. She thought that he was being funny and shy here. 

Grudgingly, he sat opposite her with a huffs. He looked at the noodles with a watery mouth as he bit his lower lips and gulped. It's like that noodles waved at him, assured him to taste them badly. He heard she laughed again and he looked up with a glares but she just continued laughed and eat like nothing happened. With that, his heart melted when she laughed and he's the reason behind it. 

''After this, we're going to Kunming Lake if you want.'' she smiled at him. Her eyesmiles melted him again as he also shot her with his eyesmiles as well, agreeing with her. 

 

----

 

''Look! Wah it's so pretty!'' she shrieked when ran a little toward the lake with wide eyes and mouth wide-opened. She was standing against the bridge and she bent forward to look at the lake. She shrieked once again. 

Sehun just rolled his eyes. But he agreed with her. This place indeed pretty and cool. He worriedly glanced at her when she bent forward again and she does it again and more forward, he st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter