12

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While preparing for the clothes for the vacation, Sehun's mind drifted to the conversation he had with his family and Hwang's last night. He gritted his teeth remembered what his mother had told him and Semi had to jump in between him and his mother before he could even lashed out at Mrs. Oh before she leaving and eyed Sehun and Semi weirdly without a question. 

That sneaky bastard, Luhan had changed the location of vacation after Hwang's told him about the family vacation they usually had and he think its okay for him to voice out his opinions and asked them to go to Beijing instead. He promised to buy the tickets for the adults and Miyoung and will bring all of them exploring the whole Beijing city after they settle there. 

Sehun slammed his luggages shut with loud thud. It took half an hour to convince him to go to the vacation together. Which made him convinced though because his friends also will be going too. Still, he couldn't promised himself if he could hold his fist to meet Luhan's cheek tomorrow at the airport. He make a mental note to stick with Semi and his friends. But his heart swell at the thought of Miyoung, he kind of feel betrayed that Miyoung agreed to this even she knew how hate Sehun was toward Luhan. 

The sound of knocking door make him jumped a bit before he glanced at the door and his eyes almost bulge out from it sockets. There's Miyoung standing with an awkward smile. ''Uh..are you done packing?'' she asked softly. 

He cleared his throat and nodded. He motioned her to come in knowing his mother will freak out if he being rude toward Miyoung about not letting her to come inside his room. He watched Miyoung slowly stepped in from the corner of his eyes and noticed her eyes were scanning his room. Thanked god Semi had offered the help to clean his room. 

''Aren't you excited about the vacation?'' she had to say. She had to ease the awkward aura around them to show her parent that they are at least okay. She can't bear with her mother naggings about how she distant herself from Oh's sibling. 

''Not really.'' he confessed. There's no use for him to lie anyway since in the end she's going to know the truth. He noticed she slowly nodded and he stood up from his bed. ''I'm going to clean myself then I'm going to rest since tomorrow will be a long day for us. You should rest too.'' 

She nodded and slowly walked out from his room but she stopped and spun around, only to face with Sehun's board back. ''You know, whatever happened between us, I hope we can figure it out together. And if this happened because of what I did, which I don't know what it is, I'm truly sorry.'' she sighed when she received no response from him so she added, ''I really miss you, Sehun. I'm not lying, I really miss you and the old you.'' with that, she completely walked out from his room, not able to hear his reply afraid that her heart can't take another harsh words from him again, leaving the frozen Sehun alone with his thoughts filled his mind. 

 

-----

 

Sehun made a face as the van skidded to the stop as he saw the familiar face he hated the most was standing side by side with Miyoung and his friend, Chen along with Hwang's at the airport. 

He rolled his eyes when he heard Chanyeol called out his name from outside the van. Maybe he was deep with his own thoughts till he can't noticed that his parent and his friends already filled out from the van. He sighed and jumped off from the van and bowed toward Mr and Mrs Hwang who greeted them happily. 

He shuddered when he saw Luhan smiled sweetly and bowed toward his parent before locked eyes with him, with the same smiles on his face. ''I'm sorry I couldn't buy you guys a tickets,'' he glanced at Sehun's friends as well and Semi. ''But I promised I'll be your good tour guide once we arrived there okay?'' he chuckled. 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai smiled awkwardly back because they doesn't want to look rude toward their own teacher infront of the elders while Kyungsoo and Suho simply bowed back and focused on their bags instead and Sehun just blankly looked back at Luhan and go to unload the bags. 

''Aw, you're so kind Luhan-sshi. I can't wait to arrive there as soon as possible.'' Mrs. Oh clapped her hands happily with Mrs. Hwang.

Miyoung sighed at the lack of response from Sehun. She couldn't open to talk to him and just decided to let it like that. She already apologized so there's nothing she had to worry about. 

''Unnie, you sitting with me, alright?'' Miyoung startled but relaxed when she heard Semi's voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter