1

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was smiling to herself as she stood up in front of the big mirror, looking at herself in white sweatshirt and black high-waist jeans. She was excited to finally going back to her own country, Korea after six years she spent her life at LA for continuing her study. Now, she already graduated her major in Business Management, she decided to go back and enjoy her free times at Korea with her family and friends before she started to open her own business or work. 

''Babe?'' a arms s around her thin waist as she grinned when she felt her boyfriend's breaths on her neck. She hummed and leaned on his chest. 

''Are you ready?'' 

''Yes. But,'' she spun around and faced her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck and pouted. ''Are you sure want to go to Korea now instead of Beijing, your hometown? You still have time to change your mind, you know.'' 

''How about, I want to spend my time with my baby and then, I will go back to Beijing. How's sound?'' he grinned and pecked her forehead. She sighed as she pried her arms off him and looked at the big mirror back. She also want to spend time with him but she doesn't want him to pay attention to her more than his family. 

''Hey, it's just for one month. Beside, ma and pa already knew and they agreed.'' 

She rolled her eyes but chuckled soon after she looked at her boyfriend's face. He grinned victoriously and slung his long arm around her shoulder.

''Alright alright. Now, load all this bags and wake Chen up before we missed our flight!'' 

He saluted and ran out from the room while yelling his friend name and she laughed a little when she heard Chen's cursed her boyfriend. She can't wait to meet her family, introduce Luhan to her family and mostly, to meet her cutie boy aka bestfriend, Sehun. She softly smiled at the thought of him and walked out from the room. 

 

------ 

 

Sehun passed the ball toward his tall friend and pumped his fist in the air after his friend successfully threw the ball in the net. He rolled his eyes and grinned when his friend bragged about how good he is at playing basketball game and one of the best in their university.

''Yah, Chanyeol! If not because of Sehun, you probably couldn't even get the ball and scored it.'' Baekhyun rolled his eyes and gulped the water. 

''Who is Sehun? I don't know him.'' Chanyeol innocently blinked as he walked toward Baekhyun and Sehun with his other two friends trailing behind me. 

Sehun sighed and Suho smacked Chanyeol across his head. 

''Hey!'' Chanyeol whined and rubbed the spot that his friend smacked him. All of them laughed while Chanyeol made a face and grabbed the bottle from Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter