11

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a knocks on the door but he refused to open it because he was too lazy to get off from his precious bed and rather laying there with his headphones on and scrolling his phone like a handsome boss he is. Even with his headphones on, he still could hear the sound of door knocking and the doorknob shook a little. Since his parent won't bother him this late, he's know that the person infront of his door right now was his oh-so-kind-lovely sister. 

''Oppa!'' she yelled as she put some pressure on the doorknob hoping miracle will happened and it opened. But Semi pouted when there's no sign that Sehun want to open his bedroom door. After the dinner, he just disspeared like that without saying goodnight toward her and their parent like he used to. 

''Oppa?'' she softened her voice. Sehun on the other side, getting more annoyed and pried off the headphones from his head and glared at Semi behind the door. ''Oppa? What's wrong? Did something happened? You didn't even saying goodnight to appa and omma just now.'' 

Sehun sighed and get off from his bed and walking straight to the door. He kind of mad at his mother about mentioning the vacation with Hwang's including that Chinese guy that he dislikes the most. Sighing again, he swung the door opened and revealed his sister as she gave him an awkward smile and waved. ''Annyeong oppa?'' she grinned. 

''What do you want?'' 

''You didn't answer my question yet,'' she made a face. ''Can I come in?'' 

''No,'' Sehun crossed his arms over his chest with a firm stare, making Semi's body twitched slightly but Sehun ignored it. ''Why did you always come and barging into my room? You never let me go near your room even and why should I let you in now?'' 

Semi rolled her eyes and rest her palms on her hips, ready to counter back. ''Because I'm a girl and what if there's a bras and everywhere on the floor. Beside you can't stand with pink so why should you come to my room?'' she inwardly cringed at the thought of her bras and everywhere across her room because she, Oh Semi, the neat freak won't even let any dust come near her room. ''I like your room more and you never complain it before.'' she added. 

''And what if there's a magazine and boxers also everywhere on the floor in my room and my bed? And what if I on my bed?'' he raised a brow and looked down on his sister but he mentally shuddered at the thought of magazine in his room. He never kept that kind of thing in his room, knowing his sister always hanging around his room all the time. 

''Heh,'' she snorted and waved her hand in lazy manner. She know her brother. ''I know you too well, oppa. I know you won't look through that magazine eventhough you're friend with Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppas and you hate cold so why the heck you want to be though.'' she chuckled. She know that those two were crazy and dork. ''And I never saw your boxers everywhere in your room and almost everytime I washed your boxers and hanging it duhh..''she make a duh face and Sehun held the urge to choke his own sister. 

Having no choices, he stepped aside and let her coming with a smug face. He rolled his eyes and closed the door gently. Sighing, he walked over to his own bed that was also preoccupied by his sister. 

''Move.'' he said as he pushed her leg slightly and settled down next to Semi. Semi was scrolling on his phone and he just let her doing that while he looking on the ceiling with blank face. He still thinking about what his mother said before the dinner and he sighed again. He thought that it better if he didin't tag along to the vacation, knowing it will be awkward and he don't know if he can't hold his urge to punch that Luhan in the face the next day if he saw him again. 

''Is this about the vacation?'' Semi suddenly asked without looking at her brother. When Sehun didn't answered her, she sighed. ''My guess right, then.'' she shifted her body so she could see her brother side-profile. ''Shouldn't you be happy about it? You will spending more time with Miyoung unnie.'' 

''That was what I thought before.'' he almost scowled. ''That was what I thought before when omma decided to tell about wanting Luhan to tag along.'' he made a face. 

Semi let out a 'oh' sound and she chuckled before she sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter