chap 8

LOVE IS SWEET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ he won’t open” heechul said while looking at the frustrated brunette who squat down in front of the strawberry printing door.”

“but hyung-“

“look donghae, he still mad. Not only you but to all of us. It’s better if you go home now. You can come and check him tomorrow morning. He might be better tomorrow” heechul patted the younger’s back.

*sigh*

Donghae sighed in defeat. He stands up and turned his body, facing the door.

“baby.. im going home. Don’t cry neh. Tomorrow I will come for you. I love you so much and I’m sorry” donghae sighed again when he heard nothing from the other side of the door.

“night hyung. Sorry for troubling you and hangeng hyung”

“it’s literally our fault too. For not telling him” hangeng who just came out from the toilet said.

“nah.. its okay. I mean it to be surprised but i never thought it’s going to be like this. I’ll go now. And heechul hyung, can i ask for your help?”

“what is it?”

“can you sleep with my baby tonight? He can’t sleep alone now.. plus i don’t want him to cry in his sleep” donghae plead.

“if only he let me inside” heechul shook his head making hangeng patted his head lovingly and peck his hair.

Donghae look at the scene and can’t help but to feel jealousy is controlling his mind and body.

He misses his baby so much.

If only this thing doesn’t happen.

Did i spoil him too much?

 

*Flashback*

DONGHAE POV

 

Haish! How am i gonna tell him. My baby surely gonna get mad and upset.

I sighed again for nth time tonight. After the small meeting at the company, i went back to hyukkie’s university to accompany him with his practice. He is practically run and hugged me as tightly as he always does when he saw me. His entire friend and dance member just eyeing us with an annoying look since hyukkie is nagging at them a minutes before i reach there.

Hyukkie went back to finish up his practice and after satisfied in hugging me.

*beep beep*

“have you tell him?”

I read the text and replied.

“not yet. Wish me luck. And pray that i still alive tomorrow”

Second later..

“haha im sure you are still alive. That baby can’t even live without you for a second.”

I read and sighed again.

“way to make me feel more guilty hyung”

“  opss sorry keke”

I’m about to reply when my sweaty baby come running to me.

“tired baby?” i wiped his sweat off his forehead and neck. Hyukkie nodded and pout slightly. I reach for the plastic bag beside me and pulled ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter